1.Coming back home( Soft Smut + fluff)

Aadya sniffs and wipes her tears for the upteenth time.

The tears in her eyes have dried long ago, only the ones in her heart remain.

It has been just one month since their marriage. It had not been like a week and he had to leave her. Being a member of the superband, he had to go for his new releases and photoshoots.

The young girl had not cried or fussed when he told her that he had to leave. After rough, arousing nights.. he would whisper sweet nothings and meaningful apologies into her ears, and caress her like she was the most precious thing on Earth. She knew he would silently cry near her due to the sorrow of knowing her solitary confinement, but would not show it. She loved him with every fragment of her heart and would gently bring him closer to her tender breasts after he slept.

And now, she was sitting in the window of their bungalow, watching the sea. She was always fascinated by the blue waves crashing down the shore and the magnificent expanse of the ocean. The same watermass had assisted her and guided her soul through an adventurous childhood. She would often ask herself, 'Can anybody love me as much as Joon and the ocean do?'

...

"Rose"

The familiar melody rang through her ears the way the nightingale's voice spreads through the woods. Now? No way. Perhaps she was dreaming. But the soft breath of mints and blueberries on her neck reminded her she was awake...

"J-joon Opp-pa, it is 1:00a.m., when did you come home, I missed you so much... *Sniff* *sob a bit* did you h-have your dinner, shall I serve you? Can y-"

Soft lips crashed on hers, and her voice melted her speech.

"Baby, I don't need anything else, need you, please..."

That was all she needed to hear for now. She gave herself to him. He kissed her chin and trailed love bites down her neck and collarbone.
He softly removed her bra and kissed her soft breasts like it was his most prized possession. Softly from their he trailed his mouth down her stomach.

The most she could do was whimper and moan.

He slowly removed her panties and rubbed her wet pussy. It looked beautiful, ethereal in his eyes.

"D-D ADDY AHHH!!"

Aadya screamed when she felt the wet buccal muscle inside her vagina and drink her juices like an experienced butterfly. Professional bastard.

Anyways the only she could do was moan and thrash about wildly. Her pussy clenched around the tongue, earning a groan and a wild slap on her pussy.

"I see, a naughty bitch aren't we?"

She only whimpered. Closing her eyes waiting for the next move. Feeling nothing she opened her eyes only to feel more juices run down her thighs.

"Open up sweet," he said so sweetly, that no human would think he was about to plop a 3 inch thick choconana inside her pussy right now.

"AHHH!!!" she screamed in a mixture of pleasure and euphoria.

Her juices hit his chest like a fountain, making him groan in lust. After getting of the hazy feeling of his wife's pussy around his fingers and confectionary, he finally asked,

"Now the final one baby, Injection or oral suspension?"

"Both"

*Spank* " Needy eh? Only one for today bitch, take one."

"Injection please, daddy"

"Ugh, you make me hard Aadya, who knew you are so needy? I am gonna rip you tonight."

And that is what he did.

She moaned like nothing before as he slowly inserted his 9 inch long, 3 inch thick, veiny member inside her. Waiting for three minutes, he just kissed and pinched her nipples, enjoying her wrecked state and the feeling of euphoria.

Then he thrust
And thrust

Sloppy at first.

But slowly gaining pace...

And increasing his depth...

He finally reached her cervix, the spot that drew her crazy.

And then after what seemed like the most beautiful thing in life... They both orgasmed.
Hard.

....

"I missed you baby"

"Me too Oppa."

"Thank you"

"What?"

"I don't know what would I do if I would have never met you. You compromised so much... Which newly wed bride stays away from her husband one month from her wedding? I-I am so sorry sweet, I mean it. You cried didn't you? You cried every night. I know your problems and mental state, yet I left you... S-sorry.."

Who knew this genius with an IQ 148 and a physical appearance which women would die for could turn into her soft, sweet, vulnerable big baby?

"Why did you do this?"

He looked at her with moist eyes.

"I love you"

That was all. The lovers did not need anything else, except for their sweet promises and the long, ecastic, beautiful night.