Chapter 2

Khiro's POV

I was about to swim when I saw a girl walking through me and felt that the girl stilled and look upon me with so much questions in his eyes.

I was about to say 'hi' when my father told her to get inside. Who's this girl? I ask myself because of curiosity so instead of swimming I get back in the house and saw her sitting comfortable in my favorite spots.

She stilled when she saw me infront of door looking at her so I decided to go comfront her that she's sitting in my favorite spot. I know it's ungentleman but I want to do this to her because I dont want to be fell again.

"excuse me? This is my favorite spot so can you take another seat?" She look at me intently and stood where she sat and then "dont you know me? I'm the niece of the owner of this house, and you?" I stilled when she said the word niece its prossesing in my mind tho.

But instead ask her what's her name because I remember someone back then who was adopted by my aunt because they can't breed a child so they decided to adopt one "Im the son of your aunt" I said emontionless at her, I see her stunned and "s-son?" Yes Im your cousin I said in my mind "yes iha its khiro your cousin" mom said out of norway.

I see some question in her eyes. I know shes curious about me because I havent been here for 20 years, I was born in states. And studied their until I graduated and come back here in phil.

I took her wrist and help her take away from my spots and I see her angry eyes towards me like I broke some of her rules.

When shes away from me I cant help but stare at her beautiful face her red lips pointed nose her eyes are full of inocents when you look at her.

"Hey bro" I stop looking at her when someone got my attention it was clint also my cousin " hey clint how's life ha" I chuckled and look at the girl whos  now looking at me "what?!" She hissed at me. But instead I look at my phone.

And with that mom and clint are in the middle of conversation when the girl ask mom where's khizo my younger brother. I found myself jealous when she asked about my brother and she looks excited.

I followed her and saw them happy "I came here to visit my dearest cousin" she said. Im just listening to what they say I heard khizo chuckled. Tsk. "well then come in princess" why do I hate my brother calling her princess. Tsk. Why do I feel this way.

Amber POV.

After accepting khiro's request and stalk his timeline I fall asleep. Pero nagising na rin ako sa tunog nang notif mula sa ipod ko agad ko itong binuksan at nakita ang palangan nga kaibigan. Aga ko itong binuksan and then lumiwanag ang mga mata ko sa nabasa.

'Lets hangout amber' cali message me just now and agad akong naligo at nagbihis, I'm now wearing a white tube and a skirt above the knee and wearing my favorite addidas shoes. I took my phone and ask Cali where to go 'at max's birthday party' cali replied. And my lips form into an 'o'.

Party pala ang pupuntahan kaya agad naman akong bumalik at nag palit ng damit, I'm now wearing a red tube cocktail dress and with a black stilleto. I curled my hair and let it bounce.

I carefully  ran downstair and stop when I saw Khiro at the sofa resting and waiting.

I mediately walk towards him "what are you doing here?" I ask "your friend cali" he replied "what about her?" "She ask me to go here para sunduin ka" my eyes widen in his words. Cali? She knows cali.

"You look gorgeous in your dress"  I smiled "thank you" its making me blush. "Lets go?" Anyaya niya sakin "sandali lang mag papaalam lang ako" I said "no need I already told your parents about this and they agreed as long as I'm with you" my heart hummered out of norway.

Why am I feeling like this towards my cousin.

NASA BIYAHE kami and khiro is my driver for today so I cant help but to stare at him using the mirror infront. Napaka gwapo talaga niya every women would kneel for him just to make them with him.

Napatigil ako sa pag papantasiya sa kanya ng tumunog ang cellphone niya at agad naman niyang itinabi ang sasakyan at sinagot ang tawag.

"What is it nicole?" Agad na bungad nito sa tumawag nicole hmm. Maybe his girlfriend. Nakaramdam na naman ako nang sakit sa dibdib ko. Ewan ko ba kung bakit.

"I dont need your explanation" with that he ended the conversation between him and her. "Sooo" I said out of norway. "You have a girlfriend?" I ask him, he look at me at the mirror and our eyes met.

"I dont have" he response and look away at the mirror and focus on the road "oh" thats only the word that came out from my mouth. Tahimik kaming dalawa hanggang sa maka abot kami sa isang resort kung saan ang event ni max.

Max is Cali's boyfriend they owned a resort and this resort is one of them. Khiro stop the car and immediately get out. Akmang bubuksan ko na sana ang pintuan ng sasakyan nang bigla itong binuksan ni khiro what a gentleman.

He lend me his hand para maalalayan niya ako and I took his hand and get out from the car.

"Amber!" Sigaw ni cali ng makita ako. "Hey cali" I said "wow gorgeous ha" cali said "I know cali you dont have to remind me" cali's chuckled "anyways, pasok na tayo the party will start sooner" I nodded.

Wow It looks extravagant so much people inside wearing their comfortable and sexiest dress. One is wearing a cocktail gold dress she looks goddess in it. I cant help but looks at their dresses and the design of this club it looks perfect.

Someones playing a piano and heard laughter from visitors. Its perfect.

Iginaya naman ako ni cali sa table kung saan ang boyfriend niya at ilan pang kilala ko na kaibigan rin namin. But not that close.

Papalapit na kami ni cali ng tinawag ni max si Khiro na sunod nang sunod lang pala ito sa kanila.

"Long time no see maxwell" khiro chuckled at max. He looks so sexy when hes chuckled. Shit Amber wake up. Enjoy the party. "Where have you been man" max continue chatting with khiro.

When a women stand from her sit. I think I already saw her. The girl from the pictures with khiro. Maybe her girlfriend. But khiro saID he doesn't have a girlfriend

And I cant help but look at her sexy maroon with black top and a lining mix in her maroon dress, wearing her necklace makes her more gorgeous.

"Khiro" her words, her voice is so much gentle. Napatingin ako sa kanya ng papalapit na siya sa akin. "Excuse me? Your blocking my way" magaan ngunit may bigat itong salita.

I thought she's humble but opposite from that. "Oh sorry" apologizing to her napa 'tsk' na lamang ang babae at binangga ang balikat ko.

"Nicole, what are you doing here?" So shes the girl kanina na tumawag. "I've been invited by max khiro, miss me? She said with softness in her tone but I hate it. I dont know why.

"Amber? Amber hey" naalimpungatan ako ng marining ang boses ng kaibigan. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing's wrong cal" I saw khiro and nicole's back papalayo sa amin.

"Enjoy the party everrrryyyy onneeeeee" The dj. So the party is starting.