chapter 1

Jonah's pov
"Fag!" I hear chad, the no good homophobic jock, yell at me. he shoves me into the wall and I drop my bag.
"Oh did the homo lose his man purse?" He says mockingly, picking up my bag and dumping everything from inside into the floor of the hallway. it was just after seventh hour, I had almost made it out of school. chad pushes me against the wall and pulls his fist back, I know what's coming. I cringe but it never comes. instead I feel chad being shoved off of me, by a boy I'd never seen before.
"Pick on someone your own size tubby" the guy says.
"Like you faggot?" Chad yells back, lunging at him. the boy dodges, amazingly. Just then the principle walks into the hall. everybody runs except for the boy and i. I'm left on my knees picking up my belongings and he walks over.
"I'm sorry about chad. he's a real dick." he laughs, pushing his shaggy black hair out of his face. I nod and smile.
"I'm Damien." he says, reaching out his hand. I shake his hand and she crouches down to help me.
"I'm Jonah" I say awkwardly. he smiles at me, he has a gorgeous smile. we both reach for my journal at the same time and his hand is on top of mine. this would be romantic if I wasn't about to have a panic attack because he's touching my journal. It has all my drawings in it. he pulls away but looks into my eyes. his eyes are piercingly blue.
"So... are you... uh... are you really gay?" He stutters, I blush.
"Well... yeah. yeah I guess I am." I say, looking down. he rests his hand on my shoulder, as I look up at him he looks around, as if too make sure nobody is around. then he whispers in my ear,
"So am I..." he sits
Back on his knees and his face turns red. he looks perfect, with his gauges and eyebrow piercing he looks like a teenage skater boy. i let a grin spread across my face as I notice he's not just looking down, he's looking at my crotch. his lips are half parted as though he's astonished, I feel quite confident. I shove the rest of my things in my bag and we stand up.
"Hey... I uh... I could walk you home? You know... so you don't get jumped
By chad and the rest of the team." he offers. he seems so cool, sure of himself. hot.
" Sure, let me get my bike. you can ride on the handle bars of you want." I say excitedly.
"No just let me run to my locker real quick, I'll grab my board." he says, his voice is so sexy. I'm allowed to like him right? He's gay, I'm gay. yeah I'm allowed to have a crush for once in my life. I walk outside and as I'm getting on my bike I hear it, the sound of the wheels on smooth pavement. I've always loved skaters. as I turn around I see his bright smile, piercing blue eyes almost covered by his black shaggy hair. he's wearing a black beanie, which makes him look even hotter.
"Shall we?" He asks sarcastically. I nod,
"Damn it's cold, we should hurry." he stops his board. I watch in awe as he strips off his hoodie, revealing just a plain black tank top with tones muscles underneath. his collarbones flexing in the scarce sunlight. he hands me the red jacket and i gratefully pull it over my bare arms.
"Thanks." I say, smiling shyly. we ride back to my house, which is only a few blocks away. we approach the door and I start to take off his hoodie.
"Keep it." he says, putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Do you.... um.. do you want to come in and hang out?" I stutter.