The promised neverland fanfiction

Name: Ashianna

Age:11

Personality: Mature, Cold-hearted

Likes: Reading books

Parents:

Peter Ratri (Adopted father)

Weapon: Death scythe

____________________________________

........................................................................
____________________________________

Story :

Ashianna is from Glory bell,one of the premium meats.Every test she get perfect score.

But one day she accidentally follow her mama,she saw Zeus laying on the ground as a red beautiful flower bloom in his chest, She ran back as soon her mama to notice.

She planned to escaped,but she lose her hope and accept her fate.

Eventually her mama took a notice to the albino. And her mama heard sobbing and approach on her.

And............

Her mama shipped her out.

As her day come,the mindless creatures waiting for her.

She promised that she will take all down the people who made a promised to the mindless creatures.

When the mindless creatures throw a stem. She was hit on her left  chest,As she watched the stem it turned into a red beautiful flower.

Suddenly a bright light appeared and gone fast.

A black cloak appeared. He introduce himself as "angel of death" the one and only"Azrael", He started talking to her ,telling that he want her to help the children to escaped.

She want a revenge to all children,avenge herself,she accept the offer.

And Azrael said "from now on you will never die,but to collect the souls and the rest is yours".

As She opened her eyes the mindless creatures we're shocked, She looked at them in a question look and asked them.

"Hey what's your problem?!!" She asked the mindless creatures.

"You can't be alive,we already killed you!!"

____________________________________
.......................................................................