Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanfiction

Name: Maria Antoinette De Leon

Aged:???

Gender:Female

Nature:Friendly,Motherly,Mature,Flirty sometime.

Kind: Blood Demon

........................................................................___________________________

Back in 1793 there's a beautiful queen named Marie Antoinette,she was killed by a guillotine.

Even they cut her head of,she was still alive. Or perhaps at the night she managed to get out there.

She gave birth to a baby girl and named her Maria Antoinette,she was well-trained demon.

She almost know everything,She knew where the blue spider lily came from....

But One faithful day Marie Antoinette past,dew to oldness and her last word is "go to Japan for your own safety"

She wasn't want to go but they we're wanted to the whole Europe.

As the night come in Japan she saw a boy with a scar on the forehead and a man carrying a girl.

The boy looked terrified and she come to help the boy.

She was interrupted by a man turned into a demon she quickly help the man,the man eating demon bit her.

The demon turned back to human while Maria Antoinette is exhausted.

She quickly ran away but there's a man and his wife grab her hand and forced her to come and get her for treatment.

When the treatment was done she tell them that she want to go home alone,but the man insist to let her alone.

While walking with the man,she was surprised for the man pinning her to the wall. And cutting her throat off.

And he's surprised to the woman who cut her head off is still alive,struggling.

And asking her how did she do it.

Then she replied Nothing.....