❛ ༄︎ ❜2:Day-off

꧂play the video!!plz!!!!꧁꧂

'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ'ꫂ͙ꨩ⃟͙˖⃟꒰ ཻུ۪۪❁꫶͙ꪳᬽ

༻✧༺
Yuki POV
༻✧༺

(Read the 1chapter to continue)

Finally I'm back home ,I walked out of my car after putting it in my garage.Opening the front door hearing chit chat thinking it just light and shadow talking walking through the living room door Light saw me she smiled brightly"HEY!!!" I smiled little and say"Hey~"walking pass the door I caught a glimpse of red white blue,black colour!?

I quickly turn my heels and running back to the living room door to see humans but their face are countries!?I was in a panic mode and yelled

"WHAT!?! W T F!!!-"
I yelled as everyone in the living room cover their ears, Light and shadow walked up to me and calm me down,after a few minutes I finally sit my ass down to sofa and Light with shadow fill me in what I have missed....

.
.

[back to reality ÚwÙ]

.
.

卐few minutes later卐

.
.

"So Your say that you guys are countryhumans,a l i v i n g country in a human like body!?.And the reason why you guys are here is because of Nazi and USSR-"I said pointing at Nazi and USSR as they glare at me ,"-build some kind of machine and it didn't work then it exploded creating a portal suck y'all in bringing you and your friends here!!"

"Yes,that a what happened"Canada said ,by the way he talk he was nervous.The other countries where either nodding as Canada told you or looking just at you...

After some more information about them it was our turn

"Well then uh ,hi!!my name's Yuki Mistuki as you already know I'm the owner of this mansion! may I know who's your leader or the one in charge of you?"I said trying not to sound rude."that would be us! Nice to met you miss Yuki and we are so sorry about bothering you"I look over to see a blue skin country his face has a United nation symbol who've I'm guessing he has to be United nation or UN for short ,he had a halo and had big white wings , comparing his wings to Poland wings his wings was definitely bigger or even the biggest in the room full of countryhumans,next to him was a dark blue skin with a circle that was shape out of stars country with seem to be multiple stars line up into a halo by the way the symbol look like he's definitely EU ,then there was two other different shade of blue person next to them ,as I looked the one next to UN was ASEAN,next to EU was NATO they were all bowing down and wear suits that match their skin colour perfectly (so damn Hot I literally simps for the organisations ) "ah,nice to meet you too im guessing you're UN , ASEAN , EU, and NATO!"I said in a happy tone, taking my hand out as for them to shake "indead"UN say as each organisations take their hand out to shake my hand,as both of our gloves hand shake I smile .

"Since it seem you guys are here now and don't have anywhere to go ,it super late so you guys are staying in my house until we can get you all back home!!!"I said before UN and the other organisations thank me but then Light ask a question the I wasn't even thinking about"Well since their going to stay where are they going to stay?"as I was about to Think,shadow cut my thought in half"Light!!we live in and rent a mansion!!Just let them sleep in the hundreds of guest room","yeah I know but since Yuki bought this house we don't stay in our room must we just sleep in Yuki's room or go to Mg(Mystic garden's nickname) every time night comes !! So the other rooms are every dirty and we can't let our guest get sick"light pount ,In was about to say but I cut him off"Light right, shad we can't let them get sick and besides we can just clean up the rooms-" oh we don't mind at all really! you don't have too miss Yuki!"UN said as some countries nod while most of the rest didn't,I sigh"I'll do as much as I can to help you so you don't need to reject my offer I'll do it anyway, Light, shadow and I will clean a few room first but for now I guess you have to sleep in the living room,I'm so sorr-""no no it's fine!!","Light can you take some out of my closet please?"I asked as light nod quickly flying to my room ,the countries was confuses by what I mean,then we saw light using her magic and her arms,wings bring pillows, blankets down and putting them outside of the living room door and slowly bring them in human way putting them ,all over the floor and couch the pillows,and blankets was everywhere filling the room fully"most of the country jumped into the pool(room) full of fluffy pillows and blankets while the other was think about how many do I have to fill your big living room like this (I wish I have that much XD).

UN thank me once again as I say where the kitchen bathroom at and if they need anything just call out for me,or light if unlucky shadow,and tell them where my room was at i turn of the living room light as Poland the last country finally lay down in the fluff

I walked to my room and took a shower and Think about what I'll do tomorrow.....'maybe I should have a day off?......yeah that sounds good'

After I brush my teeth and hair I was finally good for bed I go to the closet and pick out 1of my button up white t-shirt and a Black short the t-shirt was so big it covers the short , I walked out and see light, shadow they said they clean up all of the rooms now and then I saw them opening a portal I ask where their going they said they will be at Mystic garden I nod then they just left'i guess they won't be home for a few days.' I slide under my fluffy bed cover and sleep Afterall every time I came home is a hard day at work

❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜❛ ༄︎ ❜
Well this chapter was to be longer than this but I was lazy so I'm gonna spilt this chapter into 2 parts instead (;;;・_・) so anyway I'm going to bed now see ya all in the next chapter I guess...YUKI OUT-
                                                                                                                                                                     ~💜Yuki_the moonwolf