TWICE PRACTICE <3

Mina POV
DANCE PRACTICE_JYP
We're now currently at our dance room same as ITZY we're planning to hang out at the arcade after we practice our comeback.

Me, Momo, Dahyun, and Chae dance to our sub unit performance. After we practice, we take a brake and fresh up.

~timeskip~
We're right now at the Lobby of our Company entertainment waiting for ITZY.
Minutes later Y/N and her members arrive, apologizing for coming late, and we assure them that it's okay.

° ARCADE / Theme Park °
We decided to group into 4, ( Me, Y/N, Tzuyu )
( Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Momo ) ( Sana, Lia, Chaeryeong, Yuna ) ( Ryujin, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Yeji )

Y/N, Mina, Tzuyu goes to some mid extreme rides, while 3mix with Momo goes to the arcade's noraebang. SaChaeLiNa goes to the park with some stalls of games, and DubChaengRyuJi to the not so extreme rides like drop tower, etc.

~after arcade -hour later~
We just got home we're planning to live with Y/N and Dahyun so that it's easy for us, and whenever we're free nothing to do so we'll just hang out with all of us.

We're hanging out here in Y/NDahyun Game room / entertainment room. Me and Y/N, Momo and Jihyo we're just playing video games 'Fortnite / League of Legends'

~5pm~
TWICE with ITZY decided they would like to play in their pool, so they change their clothes into swim clothes and Momo prepared the drinks, while Dahyun prepared some snacks.

《POOL》

TWICE and ITZY jumps into the pool splashing water into each other, playing some pool games while Y/N and Mina they're just watching their crazy members playing in the pool they are just sitting in the sunbeds

Chilling and sometimes talking about each others groups.

~Dinner~
Jihyo and Mina cook their dinner which is Bibimbap and Sushi
~20 mins later~
"DINNER'S READY!" Jihyo shouted from the diner table "COMING" others shouted back
They ate peacefully and telling some stories from their childhood

After they ate they watch some Movies and run around the house teasing each other just like the times when they're trainees...having fun.

They watch ' To all the Guys I loved before ' and ' Stranger Things ' on NETFLIX. They are so focus on watching the series that no one is even opening their mouths to talk, they only open their mouths when they react on the scenes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Half of the season, they felt sleepy so after they finished watching , they did their night routine and change into  comfortable clothes for them to have a good night deep sleep.

"GOODNIGHT GIRLS~!" 3MIX said then we reply them "GOODNIGHT UNNIES~!" after we said our gn's to each other we turn and enter to our respective rooms and lay on our beds comfortably.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TBC...

🐶💙🐧