𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝟸

𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝟹:𝟶𝟻 𝚙.𝚖

I walked out of the trap to my car before going to my truck and getting in. I started it up before pulling out of the driveway and making my way back home. On the way my stomach growled so I decided to stop and get something to eat. I went to Wendy's but the drive thru line was too long and I didn't feel like going anywhere else so I parked and got out. Walking in there wasn't many people in here except about 2 females and four guys that were in front of me.

They ordered before turning around and one bumped into me making me drop my phone.

"Damn nigga watch where the fuck you going" I said coldly mugging him. He was lightskin with tattoos and black hair with some brown and the top. He had grills on the bottom and he was wearing all black.

"Aye bitch you the one that was behind a nigga you could've fucking moved" he responded making me mad.

"Nigga I advise you to shut the fuck up before I really show you some I don't give a fuck if we in public or not" I said reaching for my gun.

"Do it then bitch" he said and I pulled my gun out before it was snatched and I was put into a choke hold.I looked back to see who the fuck had the nerve to put their hands on me and it was just trouble.

"Calm down gangsta you can't do this in a public place wait til you catch him somewhere else then we can do his ass" she said whispering in my ear. I calmed down before taking my gun back and I looked up to see him staring at me like he wanted to strangle me.

"Watch your back bitch" I said chuckling before walking to the counter with trouble.

"What the hell happened" she asked.

"I was standing behind them in line and he bumped into me making me drop my phone and I got mad" I said shrugging.

"Bitch you gotta watch that temper" she said laughing.

"Hoe I know you ain't talking yo name ain't trouble for no reason" I said laughing along with her.

"Girl hush" she said waving me off.

"How the hell you knew I was in here anyway" I asked.

"I was riding by and I seen yo car then through the window I could see you reach for yo gun and I shol did swerve my ass in almost hittin two old ladies" she said serious as hell making me laugh. We ordered our food while talking a little and once we got it we left and said we would see each other tonight. I got home parking my car in the parking garage before walking in the building and getting on the elevator going up to my house. I got in and put my keys on the holder before going and sitting at the island and I began eating my food.

By now it was 4:23 and we would be leaving to go to the club at 8:00 so I had 3 hours and change. I finished my food before throwing my trash away. I walked up the stairs and walked into my room before stripping out of my clothes putting on something more comfortable.