1

Kiara's pov

"Heaven! Kiara get i the car we got to go it's already 3 and our flight leaves in 20 minutes we have to go!" Our dad yells into our old house.

I take a good look around my room, it was empty now we where moving and the reason is well my mother was murdered here 2 years ago and well being in the house where she was murdered is make everyone depressed including me. My mother was my best friend but now she was gone.

"Hey didn't hear dad we got to go dork." He says grabbing my hand basically dragging me to the car.

I turn around from the backseat of the car and stare as the house fades away.

"Bye mom." I whisper to myself as a tear rolls down my cheek.

We pull up the airport and see my auntie Mary coming to get our car.

"Take good car of her alright." My dad says passing her the keys.

She was 23 and need a car so my dad gave her this one since we are getting a new one when we move.

We say bye to Mary and board the plane, I get the window seat and my brother sits in the middle. When we get to the house i grab my bags and get out the  Uber and I see 2 boys skateboarding  down the road, I grab my skateboard and roller skates out the trunk:

 When we get to the house i grab my bags and get out the  Uber and I see 2 boys skateboarding  down the road, I grab my skateboard and roller skates out the trunk:

"Look sweetheart they board too! Now you can have someone to ride with huh?" My dad says

I roll my eyes and go into the new house:

It was a lot bigger than our other house.

"Imma get the best room in the house cause you move so damn slow." Heaven says to me.

I push him and start to run around looking for the best room.

"Found my room!" I yell, it was a nice size too.

"Dork." Heaven says annoyed then leaves the room.

We didn't have a lot of things plus i threw a lot of stuff away and orded stuff to come to the new house for my room:

I sit in my new room and sit on my bed breathing in the new fresh air.

"Kiara get the door please!" My dad yells from his room.

He knows that i'm socially awkward  and shy an knows for a fact this is not a good situation to be in, i open the door to see a boy with braces light skin with black and blonde hair smiling and holding a piece of food in my face. It was the boy from earlier.

"Hi i'm key."

I stood at the door looking shy as hell and like an idiot.

"I..Uh.. I...Ummm." I was so nervous cause god he was so hot plus i'm super shy.

"Hi can i help you?" My father comes up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

I look up at him and try to slip away but he just grabs my shoulder tighter, i try not to wince in pain in front of people.

"Oh we are the next door neighbors." The boy behind him says.

"I live on your right he lives on the your left he says.

"Oh okay hey let me get my son, Heaven come here!" My dad yells.

I look at the boys and Key smiles at me, I look straight at the ground. Heaven comes up behind my dad. 

"What's up?" He asks.

"I'm sorry what are your names boys?" My dad asks.

"I'm key and this is my friend Chris." The boy behind him waves.

He had black hair and brown eyes, and he had a Puerto Rican shirt on which i guess that is what he is.

"Oh okay, this is my son Heaven  and my daughter Kiara." He introduces.

"Daddy can i leave please." I whisper so low only my father and brother can hear.

"No you are going to hang out with people your age and be nice now say something." He says slightly aggressive.

Tears start to form in my eyes and roll my cheek, i started to sniffle.

"Dad you...Uh." Heaven rolls his eyes at him, i dig my head into my brothers chest and start to cry.

"Dad weren't you doing something?" He asked.

"Yeah i was." Our dad walks off and it was just my brother and i with the boys.

"We will be right  back, sorry." He says closing the door, and walking me to my room.

"You alright?" He asks me giving me tissues.

I nod my head.

Key's pov

"What do you think that was about?" Chris asks me as we walk away from the house and back to mine.

"I don't know but all i know is that she was very uncomfortable." I say thinking about her crying.

"She was very hot too." Chris says wiggling eyebrows at me.

"Shut up." I say laughing pushing him away.

"No for real doe something is going on." I say think about what just happened.

"Oh god inspector gadget please chill it was nothing, she was just shy and didn't want to talk and was in a situation she didn't want to be in." Chris says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah whatever i feel like something different is going on, but whatever let's go play the game." I say going into my house.