Chapter 5

Soooooo I decided to keep writing for this fanfic, but i don't know if it'll be good or not aha and also i wont be typing in portuguese any more. its too much effort aha

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Shortly after I hid my list somewhere safe, I heard some movement coming from my bedroom. I peeked my head around the corner of my washroom door and saw Oscar stretching and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked moving the rest of my body out from the washroom so I could lean against the door.

"Yeah, I guess I needed that nap. And your bed is very comfy, so it made my nap just that much better."

I laughed and walked over to my bed, plopping down next to him, making myself comfortable. I pulled him down with me as I laid down and cuddled into him, trying to get nice and close hoping to get some kind of action. Out of instinct, he intertwined our fingers and ran him thumb over my knuckles. The whole situation was something I specialize in and it excited me. He must've seen the accidental smile that slipped from my lips because he chuckled lightly.

"What? Did I do something?"
"No, you just have a cute smile and I think you like this."
"Oh, well I do like this. All the guys I dated used me for sex and never really loved me." It wasn't really a lie.
"How could a guy not like someone like you? You're the full package!" He said winking at me.

We continued to crack jokes with eachother and talk about the food here and what I should do while I'm here. Eventually everything got quiet, but it was like a good quiet. Almost like you're talking telepathically.

"Isa, would you like to see one of the best parts of Brazil tonight?" I turned my head to read the time on the clock, it was only 6 pm.

"Sure. Why don't we get something to eat while we're out?"
"Sounds good to me, I'll leave so you can get ready and then I'll meet you here for 7:30?"
"Alrighty! Bye Oscar." He rolled himself off my bed and waved goodbye.

I did the normal shower routine and once I had finished drying off and putting on my mosturizer I got dressed in my new outfit (External link!!!), sprayed on my favourite perfume, quickly looked in the mirror then went to meet Oscar outside as it was already 7:20. I yelled a goodbye to my mom didn't get a response so I grabbed my bag from the closet and left the house. I spent a few minutes on my phone waiting patiently for Oscar when an 'unknown caller' appeared on my screen. So I answered.

"10 days, $1,000,000, more details will be given later. I am watching you."
"Wait who is-"

And the line went dead. It spooked me a bit but I saw Oscar step out his front door so I placed a smile upon my lips as I walked towards his car. He smiled back and held the car door open for me.

"M'lady."
"Why thank you kind sir."
"My pleasure."

I laughed at our greetings as he walked around the hood of the car and hopped into the drivers seat starting up the car. Normally I would ask where he's taking me but I decided to leave it as a surprise. The car ride was long but we now had the chance to formally tell each other about ourselves. Of course I lied, said all the things that were the totally opposite of me and now here's my favourite part; He talked about his soccer and friends and parties and money. But only because I asked. A lot of this I already knew but having it confirmed was like the final piece of the puzzle. Almost.

"We're here Isa. Welcome to Pelourinho. We still have to walk down, but I promise you it's worth it."

The view from the top of the hill was absolutely breathtaking. I was at a loss for words. The way the water reflected the sunset with the pinks, yellows, and reds reflexed onto the land. Oscar walked ahead without me for a few seconds before I noticed, so I quickly put a hop into my step to catch up with him. Once we had began walking past a few buildings he gestured to a small restaurant that was tucked away in the crowd of tiny shops. We crossed the street and Oscar reached out to hold the door oprn for me, letting the cool air of the place cause goosebumps to rise on my skin. The woman behind the counter recognized Oscar and quickly asked for an autograph, then came and took our orders.

By the time we finished eating Oscar refused to let me pay and held my hand as he led me out the door and down the street once again. It was 9:30 and the sun was set creating a warm atmosphere.

"Can you dance Isa?""Yes, I can. But I haven't in awhile however."
"There's a 'club' a few minutes from here, and I think we should go. It'll be fun for me and you!"
"It'll be fun for the other guys that I'll be dancing on, and I'll make sure that happens..." I said smirking a tiny bit when I saw the jealousy flash in his eyes then quickly disappear.
"But yes I think it'll be fun."

I nudged him playfully, causing him to erupt in laughter. I soaked in the silence as we walked for a minute or two before hearing the latin music echo from down the street.. I giggled in excitement and scurried off towards the sound. I dragged Oscar behind me as I still kept running until I began feel the vibrations of the pounding music. There was a few people in line waiting to get in but I sneakily tipped the bouncer to let us in, and once we stepped inside there was a bar on the inside then as you walked in farther you could see the people dancing outside under a large canopy. It was my gut feeling to get out there and shake what my momma gave me; but I still had my cardigan and purse, and my only good idea was to give it to the bartender, so thats what I did. At first he didn't take it, but just like I did with the bouncer, I did with him.

I ordered a few shots to start off my night and once Oscar and I had downed a few I pulled him behind me towards the opening to the dance floor. He smiled nervously at him once we were in the crowd of people and I started moving my hips along to the beat of the music. Suddenly the song changed and a couple moved into the centre of the dance floor causing everyone to form a circle around them. The couple danced for two songs and the way they moved left me a trance, watching every single step they made. I know it sounds kinda creepy but it truly was wonderful. Before I knew it I was being yanked into the middle of the circle by the man that was dancing with the other lady.

"Hello miss. Care to dance?"
"Of course!" I said as he took my hand in his.

He placed his left hand on the small of my back as we started off slowly dancing around, eventually picking up the pace allowing my skirt to fly in the wind as he spun me. We danced for a few minutes and everytime I looked Oscars direction I saw him transfixed on my body. And everytime we made eye contact I winked and blew him a kiss. His face would redden and I could already tell I had him on a leash. I kicked it up a notch as I danced flaunting my body, teasing both Oscar and the stranger. The style of dancing was becoming more and more sexual and I didn't mind. The guy placed his hand on my thigh squeezing lightly as he moved closer to the hem of my skirt. I decided to not let it go too far, I instead guided his hand up around my bum as he grasped the material obivously wanting to rip it off me. The song ended shortly after and I thanked him for the dance.

"I hope to see you around sometime miss."
"And I you. I never caught your name though!"
"Marc, and I will be needing yours!"
"Isabella, but you can call me Isa."

I said as I turned around, walking off to grab my things and then go searching for Oscar.I found him sitting at the bar swirling around the white liquid in his glass. I grabbed my things from the bartender and then sat next to Oscar.

"I'm sorry I kind of just abandoned you there. I did wish it was you dancing with me though." I spoke placing my hand on his thigh moving it closer to the zipper of his jeans. He placed his rough hand on mine stopping it from moving any further.

"You're forgiven, love. However, I think you need to make it up to me somehow." A smirk appeared on his lips.
"What did you have in mind?"
"I'll think of something."

And with that Oscar and I quickly left the bar.