32.

kumusta! konnichiwa! annyeonghaseyo! i am encouraging you all po to read fate of an angel by minimeee23
11/10 would recommend. click the external link to be redirected to the story.

genre: fantasyremark: fate of an angel has an intriguing concept with engaging plot and arc as the story continues

genre: fantasy
remark: fate of an angel has an intriguing concept with engaging plot and arc as the story continues. if you enjoy fantasy novels and fun yet thought-provoking chain of events, i strongly suggest this one. on top of that, the diversity of each character makes everything more interesting. hindi dull yung characterstics nila, thus hindi sila boring. the different sets of behaviors that they exhibit apparently makes them unique from one another. and gusto ko lang sabihin na five star yon for me. the contrasting personality of these characters significantly affect the dynamics of their relationship and that alone deserves a praise. gustong gusto ko yung combination nila, kung paano nagb-blend yung side characters sa mc. if you became emotionally invested to at least one of them, mamser you're doing the right thing hehe. moreover, the author's writing style is easy to comprehend. hindi magulo yung narration at hindi rin masyadong marami yung details. the dialogues are also on point and it really represent the characters.

+ i hope we can support this story more because that's what it deserves. let us also applaud the author for doing her best! hindi naman sa pagiging vlogger pero your reads, votes, and feedbacks will be deeply appreciated.