Chapter 1

(A/N: another story for you guys hope you'll read it..so here it is..enjoy..)

Zen's POV

Haay..what a new day..tsk..its our first day of school..and Hello there..Zen Sy here...16 years of age..a Graduating 4th year student at Dark Montessori Academy.... Things about me are..I'm friendly..well I'm a campus friend...Tall height...Slim body...white fair skin...Shoulder length hair...hmm..what else???..haha..I don't know..but I'm smart friendly...I'm kind...I'm a campus Nerd..yeah..nerd..don't know why..but I'm happy being what I am now...why???..I have my family with me..my friends...ohhh...my friends are our campus Casanova's... Weird right???.. Well yeah...I'm just friendly and their friendly so we beacame friend..but in not flirting with them ahh...its not my style...and not in my vocabulary... I'm just king ,friendly that's all ..no more no less...

So back to the topic...

I'm heading to my school...walking..yeah..our school is just blocks away from our house....

If your asking if I'm done with my morning rituals my answer is yes...I'm a morning person...and I'm really wanted to be the first to come in our school..haha..I'm just a transferee last year...yeah..I'm from Japan...as you can see..Sy is my surname so yeah..I'm a half Japanese and half Filipino...our school is a international school...so everybody is allowed specially if you are a daughter or son of one of the well known business man...

After a long walk and narration to you guys .I finally enter our school and as I expected..I'm the first student around the campus..well not really..because we had a dormitory here..so probably there is some students inside the school...I walk around..but I still don't see any students..weird its already 6:30 in the morning...

Yes. Finally..I saw someone here..I run to him...and give him a sweet smile.."Hi Andrew!!"..

"Oh..hi Zen...as always..first student..haha.." Andrew said as flashing his famous smile...

"Eh??.haha..where are the others??" I ask Andrew.. Yeah..every time a saw them they're always together..I wonder where are the others??

"Ahm..their still at their beds..you know..haha" Andrew..

Eh??.I bet their from a party or maybe Bar last night...so they're all tired...Drunkard...

"Pssh...why are you all drinking??..pssh..you know its a start of the school year..bad..."

"Hey...no were not...aish..Gomenesai..Zen-nee" Andrew

Oh..by the way he is Andrew Marquez... 16 years old..same block...one of the campus Casanova...

"Hai...haha..."

Wow...I feel dizzy..

"Hey...Zen-nee daijoubuo??"

"Hai..arigatou""

"Eh???..no problem..come.."

We headed to our room...pssh..I'm feel dizzy..what the hell...

'Hey..are you sure you are alright??"

"Hai...somimanse"

"Hai..."

Why do I have this feeling pssh..maybe I'm just tired..waking up this early in the morning and headed to school..I bet I'm just feeling tired..he he..

After couple of minutes the students arrived...and also our friends..but hahaha..their faces are really funny...hahaha..their not really a morning person...

"Yow bro" Andrew greatted them..but they're just pass him by..haha..poor Andrew..

"Hmmp..I het chu guys..."

"TSS..shut the hell up Drew. Or I'll rip your neck??" Xavier

Woahh...guys..meet Shin Xavier Buenavista... The hot tempered one..

"Chill...tss.."

"Woah..Hi there Zen" Keith

Keith Ethan Naesmith....The Jolly one..

"Hi...why are you all like a walking Zombie??..hahaha"

"Tss..its Nathaniel and Sean faults"Zern

Zern Lee Cruz...The silent one...

Oh here the names if you wanna know...their all Casanovas..

Zern Lee Cruz-The Silent One

Nathaniel Hudson-The flity one

Andrew Marquez-The friendly

Sean Adrian Tan-the Flirty one

Shin Xavier Buenavista-The hot Tempered

Keith Ethan Naesmith-the jolly one..

Among them..my closest are Keith and Andrew. Haha...

"Hey guys..I'm so hungry"

"Really???..."

"Yeah..I wanna eat"

Hmm... I m hungry also..

"Me too..I'm hungry I forgot to eat"

"Aish...why so...tss..come let's go"

Yehet..haha..Maybe there gonna make me treat .woot woot....

"What do you think??"

"Ha??"

"Aish..about us??"

"None??..why??"

"Ahh.nothing"

Weird....what ate they talking about??..pssh...

What ever but I'm really hungry..hohoho..Cafeteria Here I come...hahaha...

----------------------------------

Hi???..how's my update??!..

This is just what came up to my mind so I just write it and take it an update. Hehe...

Ohayo...hihihiji..

-IveNeverBeenInLove21-