One

"Tch... FUCKING TYPICAL!" I shout as I hang my head in my hands. "WHY DO I FUCK... FUCKING... UGH!" Tears begin to slowly drop from my tired eyes as I fall to the ground. My breath hitched as I sobbed. "Why...?" I scooted back slightly, feeling my back hit the trunk of a tree. I turn, slightly surprised at the sudden contact. "Shit..." I wipe my eyes, quickly standing up. I place my bow by my side and stood up straight. My hair flowed in my face and down my back in a short ponytail. A man walked into the area with me. He had black hair, tan skin and a red eye. His other eye was obscured by bandages and barely visible scar tissue. "Oi, runt." He punched me playfully. "Oh, shut up. You're just mad you can't be as stealthy as me, ya fucking oaf." I laughed as he feigned hurt. "Wow, how could you, Seth? I thought I was your best friend?" He poked at my stomach, trying not to laugh as I flinched away. "You are. That's why I'm the only one who gets to call you out on your stupidity. Besides your mom, of course." He laughed. "Anyways, time for us to get back. We don't have to patrol any longer today." My eyes widened in surprise."Really?" I raised a quizzical eyebrow, putting my bow on my back. "Yup! Apparently, something came up, and leader needs to leave for a while, and she wants us to go with her. Said we need to be well rested and prepared for the journey." His eyes narrowed playfully and he laughed. I don't think I could ever get enough of his laugh. He looked so carefree. "RACE YOU BACK TO CAMP!" He took off in the direction of our base, jumping over clumps of plant and rock, his shirt lifting up in the process. Not gonna lie, I drooled a bit. I ran after him, trying to catch up. "GET BACK HERE, BASTARD!" I screeched as I ran.

A single drop of blood hit the ground as ash spun in the wind.

Sorry it's short, I have no motivation TwT