The Mystery Revealed (Part 1)

So, this is it. The moment we've been waiting for *drum roll*. Hey, what are you Brass Band doing here?! *drum roll stopped* *drum major approaching*. "Sorry, it's just… I heard you're going to make the thrilling part so-" "GET OUTTA HERE!!" *the band ran away with their drum*. Sorry about that. Enjoy.

*****************************************************

At WBMA Headquarter

Subaru was seen walking at the corridor with Dravise in his hand. "Oi, Subaru. Would you please tell me why are we here?" He asked, still clueless about what's going on. "Shut up, Dravise. You'll know after I ensure something first." He answered. "Like what?" He asked, which made him glared at Dravise. With that, he silenced. Subaru reached the laboratory where his father is always researching the B-Crystal. When he went inside, his father is at his laptop on the table. He breathe deeply, then breathe out. He had decided this. He won't hesitate. He walked towards his dad. "Um, Otou-san." He greet him. He turned from his laptop and sitting face to face with his son. "What, Subaru?" He asked with a straight face. He took out the letter from his left pocket and give it to his dad. He take it, unfold it and read. Then, he gasped. He hold his son's arm and asked, "Did anyone else knows about it?" "No, only me and you. Not include Dravise." He said, looking at Dravise. "But Kakeru saw it yesterday so he must be telling his friends." He said. His father frowned, thinking what to do. "Um, may I cut in?" Dravise asked. "I just hate being an outcast of this matter." He stated. "Otou-san, may I?" Subaru asked. His father nodded. "We may." With that, Subaru and his father tells him all that they've kept for a long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakeru was walking home from the groceries his mom asked him to when… *Beep. Beep*. "Huh, my phone's ringing." He put his groceries to his left hand so his right hand pulled the phone from his pocket. "Oh, a mail." He opened the mail and read:-
'Kakeru, I know you've been questioning about the letter I received 2 days ago and I know you tell you're friends about it as well. Tell you're friends to come to WBMA Headquarter at 10 a.m.

'I know it must be important!' He thought, happily. Feeling excited, he ran home, put the groceries at the kitchen and to his bedroom, where his B-Daman is. "Hey, Dracyan!" "What?" He asked. When he sees Kakeru like that, it either means something good is going to happen or there'll be a competition going right now. He take out his phone and showed the mail. "Finally I'll be going to solve this mystery!" He said. "So, why don't you called Yuki first?" "Oh, you're right." He press Yukihide's phone number and called him. He waited until…. "Hello." "Ah, Yuki." "Oh, Kakeru. What's wrong?" He tells him all about the mail. "Oh, alright. I also feel curious about it when you first talked about it." "Says the guy who told me to control my curiosity." He heard him laughed nervously. "Well, I'll be going now. Call the others about it." "No problem." With that, he ended the call and looked towards the clock. 9.30 a.m. He can't wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakeru and Dracyan are the first who came. "Huh, where's everybody?" "They don't come yet. You're the first." A voice greet him. He jumped and turned. "Ruri-san! You startled me." She giggled. "Sorry. I guess I'm very good at sneaking into people." "Hey, do you know why are we here?" She shrugged. "Who knows. Ojii-san want me to contact some people to come here and meet." She said. "And those people are…" "Us." Two voice interrupt them. The turned and saw… "Naoya! Basara!" Kakeru exclaimed. "Geez, you don't have to scream, you know." Basara stated. "Ruri-san, why are we called here?" Naoya asked. Before she could answer… "Hey, Kakeru!" Some voices greet them from behind. They turned and saw Yukihide, Gouichiro, Shumon and Kaito. "Everyone!" Kakeru exclaimed.

"So everyone's here." They heard Mr. Shirogane came. Beside him are Subaru and Dravise. "I know you've been wondering why are you called here." He paused. "But first, I want to show a video from 5 years ago." He press a button from his remote.

It was a great day at Cross Fight. Everyone came with their B-Daman. "Now, No. 14, standby." Said the announcer. There stood a figure of a girl. She wears a long-sleeved blue T-shirt underneath a sleeveless hooded grey jacket. She wears a black trousers and red shoes. Her hood is up so her face is barely visible.

She took out her B-Daman and battles.

"Wait. Her B-Daman is a Dragon Type?" They heard Kakeru complained. "How's that possible?" Dragren asked. "Interesting." Naoya said and they continue watching the video.

She placed her B-Daman and ready to fight. "3! 2! 1! B-Fight!" Said the announcer. She screamed and shot some marbles towards the target. At the last heavy target, her silver-looking gauntlet is glowing. "Dragon Fusion Double Blast." "Unleash the secrets of the universe, Dratal." She shot the target, it turned into a crystal-looking dragon that emits colourful lights. *Whistle* "Super Shot! As expected our Legendary B-Shot." She walks away towards the darkest part of the place where she stays in shadows.

The video ended. "THE LEGENDARY B-SHOT!!" Everyone, except Subaru and Ruri screamed. "I remember. She was once a Legendary B-Shot 5 years ago until she suddenly disappeared." Yukihide stated. "And that's the reason Cross Fight was stopped 5 years ago until this year." Mr. Gennosuke explained. "But who's she? We don't get her name." Dragren asked. "That's the problem. No one knows her real name." Said Yukihide. "Except me and Shirogane." They heard Mr. Tenpouin when he appeared on the screen. "Ojii-san!" Ruri exclaimed. "You know, you should stop barge in without making us have a heart attack." Gouichiro complained. He laughed. "Good one, Tsukiwa. I see the video too, Shirogane. Are you sure you want to tell them?" He said, frowning. "I'm sure. Subaru received a letter from her."

"EH!! Subaru received the letter from her? Why? Are you related to her?" Kakeru asked, insistently. "Yes, she is related." Mr. Gennosuke stated. Subaru breathe deeply. He won't take back the words that he said.

"She's my sister."

*****************************************************
Dun dun duuuuun. Whew, there you have it. Our identity of the mystery girl. And don't worry, I'll tell you guys more about her next chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it's late. Bye.