Family Forever

JACK (again!)

I turned the corner and was shocked to see who was there. Taking up a ton of seats, were all the Magcon guys, Sammy, Dillon, Skate/Nate, Baylee, Madelyn, Devyn, Kaylee, Alyx, Allyson, Parker, and Mahogany. They didn't notice me at first but eventually Gilinsky looked my way and shouted at me.

"Guys! It's Jack!" He shouted. The rest of them turned my way and they all stood up and hugged me all at once. When they finally let me go, I had a chance to speak.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked. They all looked at one another and finally, Devyn spoke, "Well, we planned this awhile back. We were gonna come visit you. We went to the house but no one was there. Matt checked on Twitter and saw that Pyper was in the hospital so we came here."

The rest of them nodded in agreement. "Well, only family is allowed to see her now, but Mayson faked being her brother so he's in there now."

"Hey," Cameron shouted from the back of the huddle, "We're her family too! The Magcon family, forever! Right?" The rest of the group cheered and clapped. I cracked a smile.

"Uhg! Okay, she's in room 224A!" I said, trying to get everyone to listen. Again, they cheered and they all took of towards her room.

PYPER

I was laying in the bed, talking to Mayson, when suddenly the door to my room burst open and Nash poked his head through. "I have a surprise!!!!" He said excitedly. He I opened the door wider and there stood Cameron, Hayes, Carter, Matt, Gilinsky, Aaron, Jacob, Shawn, Taylor, Dillion, Sammy, Skate/Nate, Mahogany, Madelyn, Kaylee, Devyn, Baylee and my siblings. I felt my cheeks turn wet and realized I was crying.

"Oh my gosh! I need a hug from all of you!" I squealed. One by one, they all managed to give me a hug. In the cramped hospital room, which managed to fit all 21 of us, we talked about what we have been doing over the past years. I found out Cameron was in a movie and Gilinsky and Allyson just celebrated their two month anniversary. Jack soon returned with my food, which I gobbled down in a matter of minutes.

We heard a knock at the door and the room fell silent. Shawn opened the door and there stood the doctor.

"Well, it seems you have a lot of people who like you!" He said. The room erupted in laughter but quickly died down.

"Now, Pyper. You're free to go home, but you must be careful. You may feel a little dizzy or sick at first. That's normal. You may even have some headaches too. Okay?" The doctor said. I nodded. He smiled, thanked us, and walked out. The room erupted in cheers.

"You can go home! We can do stuff now!" Taylor screamed.

"Taylor! Shut up! There are other people here!" Dillon said and flicked Taylor on the head.

"Sorry!" He whispered. A nurse came in a removed my IV and I was finally free to go home. We all loaded up in a big van that the rest of the group brought down here. We all drove back to the house, or mansion.

All I could say is, we had one heck of a night.

-----------------------

That's all for tonight! I want to thank all of my readers! You all have gotten Never Again to 1.42k! Wow! I always thought that my book was horrible, but pizzapartay, jacklover_22, JackJohnson1212, madison__4, and Nicklbark7 kept telling me that I was an amazing writer! So, thanks to them! If you enjoy this book, please tell people about it! I would love for more people to read this because there isn't a lot of Jack J fanfics out there!

I have a question for y'all! How did y'all find my book? I know how you all (↑) found it!