33.

Her.

Leonardo is working out with hermanos and papa while I am catching up with Mercedes, making breakfast with her. 

"The sun did wonders on you, cariño."- stated cheerfully lovely lady with bright smile as she flipped chocolate-chip pancake.

"It sure did."- I giggled while cutting strawberries.

We talked about everything and nothing; I told her about Las Vegas, Paris and Bora Bora; I showed photographs too. 

"Well, he is one handsome man."- winked at me Mercedes and I smiled. 

"He indeed is."- I agreed proudly as the image of my dreamy husband filled my mind. 

Him.

"What was up with last night's dancing in the yard?"- chuckled Dante and I smiled while reminding the precious memory.

"Just spontaneous night fun."- I said happily and Mr Reyes smiled at me. 

As we worked out, chatter and jokes flooded around. 

"You are ripped, no wonder hermanita looks tiny next to you."- stated Miguel as he eyed me up and down. 

"Years of work."- I shrugged and we all laughed. 

After we wrapped up, we parted ways to shower and change. I put on black jeans and white dress shirt, pairing it all with white sneakers. I smiled at the glimpse of my jewellery as I sprayed my cologne on my neck before leaving the room. 

I stopped in my tracks in front of the kitchen entrance, smiling in joy at what I heard. 

"You look very happy, cariño."- stated Mercedes. 

"Because I am, Mercedes. I am over the moon and Leo is the reason for my joy."- spoke sweetly Cami while taking plates. 

Fuck, that made my merriness turn into ecstasy. I make my angel happy. That is all I want her to be: joyful, loved, pampered, respected and treated with kindness, attentiveness, care and adoration. She is my universe. I will do all in my power to keep that dazzling smile on her plump lips, to hear her adorable giggles, to be able to hold her all day and night, to kiss her, to love her. 

"You really love her, don't you?"- asked Mr Reyes, snapping me out of my trace. 

"I do, Mr Reyes. More than I can explain."- I spoke honestly, fixing my gaze on the love of my life. 

"You are part of our family, Leonardo. No formalities. It is Juan for you."- stated Juan and I nodded with soft smile. 

We went in the kitchen and Camila immediately rushed in my arms, hugging me tightly. 

"I missed you."- she said happily and kissed my cheek after standing on her tip-toes.

"I missed you too, bambina."- I told her sincerely and kissed her forehead a few times. 

I swayed us back and forth gently while everyone filled the room slowly. We all went to the dinning room soon after and ate breakfast together as conversations flooded. 

Her.

"You two will be alone for a bit today, sadly. We have to go to warehouse."- said with apologetic smile Rodrigo and I smiled softly at all of them.

"It's fine, guys."- I assured them sincerely with bright smile. 

After breakfast papa and hermanos went to warehouse, leaving Leonardo and I alone in the house since Mercedes went grocery shopping.