13

Hi.

-

Tanjiro pulled a small stack of cash from his wallet, probably more than he needed and payed the man. A smile was shone upon Tanjiro's face as he took the Onigiri Zenitsu had ordered.

"Keep the change."
The man behind the counter thanked Tanjiro as they walked away. Tanjiro handed Zenitsu his Onigiri with a small smile.

"Th-thanks.."
Zenitsu took a bite out of it with a smile. He kind of loved rice balls a bit too much. Tanjiro just so happened to glance ahead to see the news van and sighed.

"Hey the news team is most likely to come over to us since I'm here."
Zenitsu perked up, his mouth still full of rice.

"Oh..I mean you were right they're walking towards us.."
Tanjiro sighed before the news team reached the pair. They started recording the two live and the reporter started to talk. She spat out whatever nonsense reporters do before asking them a question.

"Tanjiro-san who is this mysterious boy you have with you today?"
Zenitsu swallowed the rice in his throat before mustering a small smile.

"Tch. For starters im not a kid.."
The reporter seemed to ignore Zenitsu's statement and turned to Tanjiro for an answer.

"Ah, this is Zenitsu-senpai!"
The reporter looked over st Zenitsu whom had rosy cheeks. He still couldn't get over the "senpai". Even if he was being formal for the camera.

"So, Zenitsu-san how do you know Tanjiro-san?"
Zenitsu was a bit surprised by this but answered nonetheless.

"W-well..I'm friends with his sister...a-and i already liked his music an-"
The reporter interrupted him.

"There you have it! Zenitsu and Tanjiro met through-"
She was the one interrupted this time.

"Before you say anything at least let him finish."
Tanjiro said strictly before grabbing Zenitsu's wrist and leading him into the crowd.

"Sorry about that.."
Zenitsu perked up.

"N-no its fine."
Zenitsu grabbed a hold of Tanjiro's hand before following him to one of the game stands.

-

Hey will u be mad if i skip to the end of the festival, fireworks on the beach? Yes.

Anyway bye bye