7

V gave Yoona the list [[ ••
A contract that contains all V wants Yoona to do •• ]]

Yoona: What!!!These contract is unfair😕.I must work like a slave for u 3 months????

V: Not a slave but to do your punishment😄.That's all.We are done.

Yoona : No!! Not done.I don't agree with u.I want my free time 😭😭

V: Who told u to work like a robot😒.

Y: look at this.Rule no.7.

Yoona come so close beside V.And she show him rule no.7.

Author's POV
They are really close.V seems uncomfortable.His cheek is burning.Later Yoona acknowledged she and V is too close.She try to make the distance further. But V stops her.He hold Yoona's waist and make their distance closer. Their heart is💓💓Pit pat💓💓Dugun dugun { pit pat }.

Yoona 's POV
Yoona yahh, Ara told u not to stay too close with that evil  young master.He is a playboy!!

               - - - - - - - - - - -

# # # Yoona quickly removed V's hand and took a few steps backward from V.She turned her head to the other side.

V: What ! Are u afraid to fall in love with me????

Yoona: No! Absolutely NO!!!!

V: So....why??

Yoona: that is.....that....no...7
I need free time.And also to find my friend.

V: To find Friend??? You told
me all the time ......to find your friend...........................to find ur friend....................
So ,where is he?

Yoona: I don't know.But We will meet definitely.

V: Now! Get out quickly.

Yoona: Yes!I also don't be with u any longer too.

Yoona get out of V's room with loud footsteps.

V smirked.

------- ------------- ------- ----------

Yoona came back to her room.Yoona & Ara get a room to live together in Workers hall of LG group.The room is big enough for the 2 of them.
When Yoona come in ,Ara is eating Ramen.

Ara :Yoona,are u OK?Is that evil master scolding?

Yoona: No but he give me this.

Ara read the contract thoroughly.

Ara : What!!!You must follow that disgusting rules???Impossible!!! I didn't know he is that evil???

Yoona: I think he see me as a slave.

Yoona sit on her bed lazily. And she didn't say anything .Later she fell asleep.

Ara :Yoona, do u still want to quit this job?? Yoona ! Yoona!
Oh!!!! She is sleeping .

~~~~~•••••°°°°°°Next Day
@ 8am

At V's room.

Kriz: Hey bro.I am here.

V : Hummm Kriz?

Kriz: Yup.Me.Get up quickly.Let's go clubbing.

V: What !! at this early time?

Kriz: Why not ? Don't u remember we did this in the past? Just joking.Let's go to ride Horseback .

V : OK. Where is Leo?

Kriz: Probably having sweet time with last night bae.😂😂
Come on.Forget him.

V's looking outside the door.

Kriz: Where are u looking at?

V: Nothing

***
V's POV
Lim Yoona!Lim Yoona!!You didn't come to me.Although rule no.1 is to wake me up @ 7 am ,she didn't come.And she needs to serve my breakfast but she is not coming .I will punish u later.

V & Leo is about to go.

Mama : Young master ,Madam Kim is calling u.

V : Calling me! Now?

Mama maid : Yes.

Kriz: Go! I will wait for u.

V go to the his mom 's room.

@ Yoona's room

Yoona is walking fast from side to side.

Ara : I feel dizy when  u walk.

Yoona : I must tell him that I can't agree with him.Ara, listen to me.In weekends I need to do another part-time jobs to earn money for my University admission fees.And my off duties time (maid work).I need to find my friend.

Ara: So you have full of schedules.

Yoona :Yes! Ara , do u think I should quit this job.

Ara : No!!! But he is really bad .According to this contract ,You need to do all the things that he orders to do, and also do his 3 meals!
But don't worry Yoona.
He is not in this house all time.He goes clubbing, riding,racing sport cars .He isn't here all time.

Yoona's thinking and she got an idea.

       ^^^^^ °°°°  ^^^^^^°°°°

Yoona goes to V's room.There is no maid or guard .So she come into the room.

Yoona : I think we need to..

Yoona walk in a hurry.
{ Kriz is carrying  boxes to put in the car & don't see front clearly }

Yoona collide with Kriz and fall on the Kriz's chest.

V just came back and saw Yoona & Kriz on the floor😧.So he quickly pulled Yoona's hand and hugged her tightly.Yoona was startled by V's hug and her eye is 😲😲like an owl.