You're the peaceful side of my life

Kaya shouted angrily: HALIT ARGUN, where are you?!
Erim and the girls ran downstairs. He looked at Kaya in surprise: Kaya abi what's wrong?
Shahika ran downstairs in panic: Abicim! What are you doing here?!
Kaya ignored them and shouted again: HALIT ARGUN!
Everyone was shock to see Kaya like that.
Halit went downstairs with his hands in his pockets. He looked chilled.
When he saw Kaya, he smirked: Ender sent her bodyguard, huh?
Kaya rushed and grab his collar. This shocked Halit. He didn't expect Kaya to be this angry.
Kaya growled: How dare you hurt my wife you disgusting crazy person!
Halit tried to release himself: Get your filthy hands away from me!
Kaya didn't let him go. He shouted: How dare you hurt Ender!
Shahika looked scared: Abicim let him go!
Erim tried to get him away from Halit. But Kaya was stronger and Erim couldn't do anything.
Meanwhile, Ender arrived and rushed inside the house. When she saw Kaya and Halit like that, she ran to Kaya and grabbed his hand and tried to get it away from Halit's collar: Sevgilim let him go! Please!
He looked at Ender: Don't interfere Ender!
But Ender didn't let go of his hand. She was almost crying: Kaya let him go I beg you! Let's go home aşkım, come on!
Kaya looked at her. Her eyes were filled with tears and fear. She looked pale and really scared. He was there to make her feel safe, not more scared. So he let go of Halit and pushed him back.
Ender immediately hugged him and tried to get him away from Halit: Thanks canim benim. Let's go home.
She then grabbed his hand and tried to force him to follow her but he stopped her and looked at Halit: Hurting a woman is the most disgusting thing in the world. If you were a good person, you would keep a queen in your life. Not treating her like one of your belongings. Stay away from my wife and my family. This is my last warning Halit Argun. This time you owe your life to my wife, next time I won't be so gentle.
Then he left while holding Ender's hand.

On their way back home, Ender didn't let go of his hand. He was still angry and frowning. She tried to say something a few times but she didn't know what to say.
Suddenly, while they were waiting at a red light, she noticed it was near the place that she and Kaya had a fish sandwich when Kaya found out Savaş not her boyfriend.
She smiled happily and looked at him: Kaya look we're near that fish sandwich place!
Kaya looked at her. Her bright smile made him stop frowning.
She grabbed his hand with both her hands: Let's go have some please.
He sighed: I'm not in the mood Ender.
Ender became sad and looked outside the window.
Kaya couldn't see her sad, so he said: Okay canim let's go.
Ender didn't look at him: If you're not in the mood you don't have to.
He smiled: I'm always in the mood for spending time with you.
She smiled at him.
Then Kaya pulled over and they went to have their sandwiches.
Ender was watching the sea and smiling and Kaya was watching her.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
Kaya said: Is your headache better?
Ender looked at him and nodded: Yes I feel way better.
He grabbed her hand and kissed her palm. She then put her hand on his face.
He closed his eyes: I love you.
She smiled big: I love you too.
He sighed: I'm sorry for scaring you. When I saw you like that, I couldn't think straight.
Ender held his hand: Look Kaya, I know you were mad, but please I beg you do not make a decision when you're this angry.
She sighed: You're the peaceful side of my life Kaya. You, your arms, your eyes, everything about you is the only place I can find peace. I love you because of this peace Kaya. Because you're not always shouting and screaming at me. Because you're patient, calm and logical. You don't judge people without letting them to speak for themselves. You're kind. You respect me and give me confidence. You support me.
She bit her lower lip: But your anger.... It scares me Kaya. It really scares me. When you're mad, you don't hear or see. You just do what you want at that moment. I get it, I would be as mad as you if someone hurt you in anyway, but before doing anything think about the consequences canim benim.
Kaya covered his face with his hands and took a deep breath: I know. When I saw you that scared, I knew I was not doing the right thing.
He then looked at her and frowned: But he won't get away with that easily. And to be honest...
He smirked: It felt good to see his scared face like that.
Ender laughed: Who am I talking to!
Kaya laughed too.
When their sandwiches arrived, the enjoyed eating their food without thinking about anything but the peace they had with each other.

At the breakfast table the next day, Nazli had a big smile on her face.
Ender noticed it and said: What makes you smile like that?
Nazli looked at Ender: Nothing!
Kaya looked at her and pointed at Ender: You can't lie to her. You know that, right?
Nazli stopped smiling: Okay okay.
She then smiled again: I think Savaş abi likes Sevda hoca!
Kaya smiled: Really?!
But Ender frowned: And what makes you think like that?!
Nazli stuttered: Well...Em...
Ender took a deep breath: Nazli don't you dare interfering in their lives!
Nazli frowned: I'm not! Both of them are single people. They're both lovely and they look so good together! I just introduced them to each other!
Ender frowned more: You're not a matchmaker Nazli! You know nothing about their lives! Don't interfere in adults' lives! It's not a game!
Kaya looked at Nazli and said: Your mother is right kizim. Savaş and Sevda are grown up people. Life is not a romantic comedy.
Nazli puffed out her breath angrily: Okay okay fine! I'll leave them alone.
Kaya messed up her hair and smiled: Little snake!