Please, I need you...

Kamski had been overwhelmed with the new leak of the virus, as a result, He was dealing with heightened anxiety and began to have more and more breakdowns. Luckily he was able to hide them from Chloe, but he knew that she could read him like a book. He unfortunately had been unlucky enough to be ridded with one, but he couldn't stop.

He tightly grasped his mid torso, sliding down his big galls window in the pool. It was nearly 2.Am, so the rest of the Chloes' were 'sleeping' so he was alone. He sobbed out, whimpering into the cold air. He was shaking and shivering.

He was so busy stuck in his head that he didn't hear someone's soft pad of their feet on the cold marble floor. "Sir?" She called out.
He whimpered. "Leave, Chloe... please.." he weakly cried. She stood right in front of him, not moving, but she knew she should be...

"Please, I-I need you to leave... please..." he whispered out. She didn't budge, looking down at his shaking figure. "Chloe, Please.." She didn't know what she should do, did she love him? She didn't want to leave him. So she didn't, and she read right though the lie he was crying out.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but your not okay. I need to help you." She said clearly, but gently. She made the executive decision, she broke through her barriers, kneeling down beside his figure, cautiously reaching out and cupping his cheek. He let out a small noise, jerking away. "It's just me.." she said softly.

Kamski wasn't sure what was happening, Had she become deviant? She was becoming more... Human like? He want to feel her hand in hand cheek, but he was afraid. Afraid of what exactly? He didn't want to let her see him this way...

She let her hand drift back to his cheek, rubbing his damp cheek gently. "Sir?" She asked gently. She looked at his face, he seemed distraught and shook. "Elijah?" She asked again.

He glanced up at her pale face, with her blonde hair framing her face. He whimpered, "Chloe..?" He asked with a soft voice, opposite to his normally firm and confident voice. "Wh-what are you doing..." he pushed out. "I'm helping you.." she said with a soft kiss to his forehead. "I'm helping you, Elijah."

"Why? I'm so-so bad to you sometimes... I do-don't deserve this, yo-you..." he whispers out. She carefully grabbed his shoulder, embracing him in her arms. "It's okay. It's all okay, Because you know why?" She said to him, rubbing his back. He shook his head. "Because I love you..." she sighed, still comforting him.

"You love me?" He said with a soft sniffle. "Yes... I do, no matter how many times you deny it, I do. I care. Because you made me, and I know you care about me, because you-you have to.. it's how love works. You have to, r-right?" She rambled on. He stopped her by pressing his hand to her cheek, "Shh... you sound like a broken record." He sniffles. She looked surprised that He had put a hand to her face. "W-what?" She asked, confused.

"Because I love you, too..." he sniffled again, he was calming down. So he did what felt right, leaning forward to plant a gentle kiss to her lips. He smiled as he felt her hand rub his cheek. He pulled away but he was a bit surprised when he felt her pull his head closer. He left a peck to her soft lips before breaking away, still having their foreheads connected. "I know you think I'm going to forget about this, or deactivate you, but I'm not... I need this, someone to love..." he whispers happily.

He almost giggled when her eyes light up, "really?" She happily whispers. "Really..." he whispers back. She pulled him fully into her shoulder, "please don't hide this from me anymore... I can tell its hurting you.. promise?" and asked him gently. "Promise..." he said into her shoulder.

Fin~