Month 1 of they're life

Day one
"I'm going to visit her today." he told the Nurse maid he had hired to help raise his son. she hades as she rapped a blanket around the small Hyuga. "He's safe with me, go to her."
As he arrived at the hospital he had to summon his courage as he thought of the condition of his little girl, the medical ninja had run off so fast he didn't know what to think. Was she dead? Would she live past today? He took a deep breath and walked in the front doors.

Day 5
"According to the doctors she's going to be ok, brother. would you like to come and visit her with me? If all goes well I get to give her her bottle today."

"I have no need to visit the useless girl."

Day 10
The father held his son close as he walked into the hospital room. Yuuki was finally heathy enough for her and her brother to see eachother. The fathers smile widened as he put the two next to one another. for the first time sence his children were born he got to see that they are identical twins. he started to regret putting his son in the crib with Yuuki. the panicked father hir idly picked up Neji and held him close. he decided that Neji And Yuuki are to never share a bed.

Day 15

"You look beautiful my little princess." Yuuki had oped her eyes for the first time yesterday and the father was overjoyed that she could see and hear.

Day 20

Today the father heaved a heavy sigh as he went to ask Minato the Hokage if he knew of any seals that he could use to seal the room he was planning to biuld for his daughter. I room were should could live and be safe always.
Knock knock
"Come on in!" A cheerful voice called.
.
.
.
"And that's there is to it. just remember that everyone who's slide to enter has to be in the room as you crest the seal."
"Thank you Hokage-sama"

Day 30

The father started to build the bed his daughter would use. He bout pink purple and blue dresses that he could place in her closet so that when she came home in a few months she would have nicer cloths. He walks over to the closet that is brimming with the girly colors. He grabs the smallest one. And puts in a bag to take with him to the hospital today.
"She's survived for a month now. I want to take a picture, can't she were this dress for the photo?" The father pleads with the Doctor who was blocking his pathe to the infants room. "Sir, I'm sorry but she still needs evything that is hocked up to her to stay that way. If you were to put the dress on her-" "let the man take a photo with his daughter."
the father turns around to see non other than the third Hokage. "Lord Third!" The father quickly bows his head. "Thank you."i role dress flowing from
"Smile." CLICK! The picture was taken. The father lays is little girl down, her her tiny body. "See you soon my Princess." the father then leaves.