Movies and Ice Cream

Sam's POV

"Hey Shelby wait up!" She slowed down as I caught up to her. "Hey babe!" She smiled as she looked at me. "What are we doing today?" She asked which left me thinking for a minute. "I dunno... Movies?" I said. "Ahh yes! Can we see Insurgent?" I nodded as we left the store and headed to the car.

Jen POV

Jc and I... Oh and Ricky got to the theater and Ricky points out a car that looks like Sam's. It has the same bumper sticker and everything! Anyway we got out of the car to see Shelby and Sam buying tickets and heading over to the concessions. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea." Ricky said "and what makes you think they are going to see the same movie as us?" Jc shoots back Ricky just nods and continues walking towards the ticket counter.

"3 tickets to Insurgent please." Jc hands the man his money as he hands Jc the tickets. "Here ya go... Wait arent you that guy from YouTube?" Jc smiled but I could tell it was fake. He wants it to be an us day not and us and the fans day. "Yeah do you want to get a picture or something?" The guy smirked "yeah... Sure." We walked to a spot with few people and took the picture. "Hey before you go can you follow me in twitter?" He asked "yeah sure just type it in" Jc handed him his phone and we went into theater 8.

When we got in there the place was packed and the only 3 seats open were next to this couple... Wait... I think that's Shelby and... Shit. "Maybe we shouldn't see this movie." Ricky said sadly "its okay rickers. I will sit next to Shelby jen will sit next to me and you will sit on the end next to a complete stranger okay?" Jc smiled "okay." Ricky said asuringly then laughed probably because of the tfios moment.

We all walked up the stairs and sat in our seats that we planned. Sam and Shelby didn't even say hello.

The movie went on I had my fair share of laughs and gasps. The ending sucked though. Don't get me wrong it was a great movie but it was a cliffhanger.

As we were walking out of the theater I got a text from Connor.

Condom:

Hey sis! Haven't talked in a while wanna hang out tonight?

Me:

Sure I'm coming home right now with Jc and Ricky.

Condom:

Okay see you soon! :)

He is always so cheery I love it!

When we got home I went straight to connors room. I didn't feel the need to knock so I just walked in. "Hey connorrrr!" He turned around from his computer which I think he was oovooing Troye. He stood up and gave me a hug "hey wanna talk to troye with me for a bit? Then we can go do something." I agreed not because I wanted to talk to troye but because I didn't want to separate their time together. We talked for bit but then troyd had to go to sleep. He has alot of meetings tomorrow.

"So what do you have planned con da bon?" I asked "ice cream?" I agreed. We walked downstairs and went out side. We are walking there so we have more time to talk. "Oh we are going to the one in 27th. The old shack." "Oh my God YAZZ!" I yelled. "Okay Ricky." Connor laughed. "So what did you want to talk about con?" I asked "well you and Jc are looking for an apartment right?" I nodded "what if I told you I found a 3 bedroom apartment in downtown Los Angeles for a great price? Oh and my friend Randy owns the complex so he can give you a deal. What do you think?" I stopped walking and my jaw dropped "Connor I love you so much! That's amazing! I would love that!" I said as I jumped into his arms. "Aw cute little love birds!" An old lady said to us as she walked by "um I'm Gay... And we are siblings." We laughed "oh im sorry! Have a good day you two!" Thanks you too!" I said back.

We kept walking and we finally got to the shack. Connor and I both got coffee flavored ice cream. When we sat down we started talking again "so when can we see it? And does it allow pets?" "We can go whenever I just have to call randy." He said excitedly "oh and troye doesn't have meetings he is coming to America to live in the O2L house!"

Sam's POV

Today has been an interesting day... Shelby and I went shopping, we went to the movies, Jc Jen and Ricky st next to us but didn't even say hello, and me and Shelby broke up because she us in love with someone else... 3 day relationships yay!

A/N IDK BUT HI! I HAVENY UPDATED IN 7 YEARS BUT HI! I ALMOSY HAVE 1K READS AND I LOVE YOU ALL! K BYE!

Xx- Maura