╰☆ 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚜

┍━━━━━━━━»•»🌠«•«━┑

it would take about 6 mars to fill the volume of the earth

Mars is the 4th closest planet to the sun

┕━»•»🌠«•«━━━━━━━━┙

y/n flopped down on her bed that night.

she's feeling antsy.

after an hour of sorting out her feelings, she discovered that she indeed likes kenma.

it wasn't "sorting out" feelings actually. it was more like forcing herself to admit her feelings.

she found more and more flaws in the her the more she is around kenma. she began to judge herself more.

does this annoy kenma?

is this ok for kenma?

do i look ok?

it was quite an unhealthy habit, but she couldn't help it. instead of confessing her feelings, she hid herself away from it.

judging from how kenma is behaving, there was probably no way he likes her back.

she burried her face in her pillow and screamed.

y/n put on some clothes and went on the roof again, trying to distract herself.

-------------------

kenma sat on his bed, confused.

does y/n know that he likes her?

is that the reason why she has been pushing him away?

kenma sure hoped not, but a part of him keeps telling him that's true. however, he finds that harsh reality hard to embrace.

y/n is usually bubbly and cheerful, but these days it seems like the those personalities of hers have withered and died.

kenma tried to sleep, but only to find himself tossing and turning in bed.

he then got up and peeked out the window. exactly as he thought, y/n was sitting on the roof again.

kenma took a deep breath as he opened the window.

he opened his flashlight and flickered it a bit. not enough to startle y/n, but enough for her to notice him.

y/n panicked a bit.

the last person she wanted to see was kenma. she felt super uneasy and flustered.

 not knowing what to do, y/n waved at him as she carried her laptop and hurried down the roof. leaving kenma there, hurt and alone.

A/N

sorry if this chapter is shorter than usual :C