❥︎-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-❥︎

Nuri's POV:

~he must really like you~

~

Each of them looked like they would cry any second. Jungkook was the first one who stood up, walked up to me and hugged me, making me stumble back.

"We all want to help you to get through this", he said, his voice barely more than a whisper.
I had so much to say to him, but yet I still kept quiet, slowly hugging the older one back.

"We're all here for you, Nuri. It might seem a little weird since we all don't know you that well, so if you ever feel uncomfortable you have to tell us", Namjoon spoke up as I let go of Jungkook.

I nodded, "Thank you."

Awkwars silence filled the room for a few minutes until a timer rang, startling me.

"We have practise now", Jin sighed, before everyone stood up again.
I didn't know if I wanted that to happen, or if I wanted to talk about everything.

"Do you wanna come with us?", Jungkook asked, wrenching me out of my thoughts.

In the end I decided to go with them, because I needed some distraction and dancing was the best way to relax and maybe relieve some stress.

Arriving at the Big Hit building, we hurried getting inside just in case there were some sasaengs.

We all changed into some more comfortable clothes before meeting up in the dance practise room that I've seen on YouTube.

It was a weird feeling seeing this room in real life and not on the screen.

After they warmed up, they started going through all their choreos while I sat in a corner and watched them.

It was cool to watch, they laughed a lot, joked around...they just had fun.

While watching them I stretched myself, thinking about how amazing it was to live your dream. They were under so much pressure and still had time to have fun.

After an hour they made a little break, all of them sweating and breathing heavily.

"Do you wanna dance with us?" I looked up to Jimin, who was offering his hand.

"Um.....I don't think I can follow the steps." I let out an awkward laugh.

"Come on! Please~", he whined.
"I don't dance", I lied, trying to make him stop begging.

"Oh come on! You have a dance studio!", Jungkook argued.

I sighed, letting Jimin help me up from the ground

Jungkook clapped his hands: "So we're doing Boy with Luv. Starting with this...."

I'm not going to lie, it was a lot of fun and easier than expected. They helped me a lot, explained as best as they could, even changing the choreography a little so I would fit in.

"So let's start", Jungkook smiled all excited, before the music started playing.
I tried my best in remembering every step and of course I messed up a few times, but it was nothing bad.

Half way through the song we even started singing to it too, which made it way more fun.

After the music stopped playing I bursted out in laughter.

"You could actually become an Idol!", Tae exclaimed amazed, the others agreed.

"I messed up 4 times", I raised my brows, thinking his compliment was absolutely hilarious.

"4 times is nothing if you think about the fact that you just learned it", Hoseok tried to cheer me up.

I shrugged, not wanting to argue any more and luckily they let me be.

After practise, we went back to their house, everyone taking a shower one by one, since all of us smelled like sweat.

Standing there in front of my opened suitcase with wet hair and just a towel wrapped around my body, I stared at my clothes.

"No~!", I whined dramatically, like a little kid.
"What happened?!", Jungkook asked as he bursted into my room.

"I didn't pack in any comfy clothes! I won't survive in leggins and T-shirts", I pouted, completely ignoring the fact that I was half naked.

Jungkook giggeled, whispering something before walking out of the room.

I just stood there more confused than ever, untill he came back with a pair of sweatpants and and oversized hoodie.

He gave me the things with a big smirk and left the room again, leaving me dumbfounded.

Now I was staring at the clothes in my hands, a bright smile slowly forming on my face.

Jeon freaking Jungkook just gave me some of his clothes.
I didn't hesitate with putting them on, welcoming the familiar scent.

I love the feeling of the soft fabric and how big everything was.

He wouldn't see these clothes ever again and that was a promise.

I giggled, putting my hair back into a lower bun, before looking into the mirror.

I looked so small in these clothes.

It might have been a little lie that I didn't pack in any comfy clothes, but I wasn't in the mood to wear those BTS hoodies.

I then walked out of the room, down to the living room where half of the boys were sitting, the smile not leaving my face.

As I walked in, the 4 boys turned their heads towards me.

"Are those Jungkooks clothes?", Jimin asked amused, eyeing me carefully.

I nodded.

"He must really like you", Namjoon chuckled, suddenly switching the language.

"Why?", I felt my cheeks burn.

"He hates sharing his clothes", he replied. I was just about to ask something as Jungkook broke our conversation.

"Could you please stop talking in english? I don't know what he said, but don't believe him!", he pouted a little worried rather embarrassed.

"He didn't say anything bad", I giggled  still thinking about Namjoons words.

"Sit down", Jin offered, patting onto the sofa. I smiled before sitting down between Jimin and Jungkook.

(A/n: I can't read or write sit down normal anymore, without having Taehyung in my head...)

The room fell silent as the first movie started playing and we all had our focus on the screen.

I ended up in a little cuddle pile with Jungkook and Jimin, but at the end of the second movie I could barely keep my eyes open.

So I freed myself out of their embraces before going to bed...

~☆~