The painting

Seto's POV

It all started one early morning at my favorite cafe, I always get the same thing. An espresso and strawberry scone.

Now I know its silly and slightly weird to get the exact thing and sit in the same spot every morning but I have my reasons.

You see, I'm a college student at Domino academy. I'm an art major and I specialize in painting and photography. I dabble in drawing and sculpting as well, now that you know what I do let me tell you my name. I'm Seto Kaiba, I'm rather popular with the ladies and the men mostly for my looks but I'm sure my height helps too.

I'm 6'1" and I have brown hair, milky pale skin, and big sapphire eyes that most people call icy, or cold. I've even heard soulless.

I know I'm cold and can be well... an asshole but eh, I really don't care how people see or think about me, but enough about my shitty personality. Like I said I'm an artist and I alway sit in the same spot because I can see everyone in the cafe and and out the big glass window showing everything on the street. I sit here because I like to people watch and draw what I see, a lot of times I take those drawings and do paintings of some of them, of course I never show anyone these or post them since most of the time I don't ask the people permission to draw them, some of them will come over to me to ask why I keep looking at them or what I'm drawing which is honestly annoying. especially when they input their opinion but lets not get into that or I'll be ranting for half of this.

my life changed when one man came into the cafe, he was beautiful and had a grace and superiority about him. he was captivating to watch, the way he moved, the way he talked... it was all so beautiful, now I know this seems very stalkery and honestly it kind of was.

But luckily he loved the attention, he started sitting with me, posing for me. He loved me painting and drawing and got even more excited when I asked to take pictures of him. He loved modeling for me, it was like he was born for it and because of him I starting the best grades in art class. Both me and my teacher were surprised but honestly I enjoying being around him than anything else, my life now revoled around Atem and I  was perfectly happy with.

I had grown to love him my only problem was I didn't  know how to tell him but I didn't need to. On one session, we were at my apartment which I had turned into an art studio. I lived by myself which I rather enjoyed plus when I had Atem over it was nice not to have a roommate there with us, especially  since about a month of him posing for me he wanted to step it up and do nudes, now of course I jumped at the chance to see this gorgeous man naked, and damn I thought he looked good with close but fuck seeing all of his caramel skin and well toned muscles. Ugh I get aroused just thinking about him, damn that makes me sound hella thirsty but I am for him but lets move on from that, know like I said I never told him he kind of told me...or well...sort of.

On one session he was nude and I was taking pictures this time, now these sexy photos were mainly  for my own pleasure after all I couldn't give my female art teacher lewd pictures of a gorgeous man that is hard and dripping, no those don't leave my computer. they're basically porn but that didn't stop us and honestly it was all his idea, the nudes, being hard and dripping pre-cum in them, he thought the photos would look better that way and boy was he right. Now usually he makes himself hard but this time we didn't have a lot of time so he asked me if I would help and that's how it all started.

I eagerly wrapped my hand around his shaft, he was a monster. Thick and long. I thought I had a monster but he easily was bigger than me and that just excited me even more, I got on my knees and grabbed him with both hands, now no one knows how to do a handjob better than a guy and the more I stroked and played with his big mushroom head the more aroused I got. i could feel my harding dick strain against my jeans, begging to be released and touch but my attention was on the monster in front of me, I couldn't help myself. I needed to know what he tasted like.

I stuck my tongue out and just barely licked the pre-cum off his tip, earning and gasping moan from Atems lips. I smirked and licked again giving him a longer lick. Atem grabbed my head, wrapping his fingers in my brown hair holding me tight, making sure I would stay and continue sucking him off. I had never sucked a cock before, hell I didn't even knew I was gay before I meet Atem but he's the kinda guy that'll turn straight guys gay.

Atems moans made me want to just pleasure him more and soon I had him all the way into my mouth, gagging when Atems tip hit the back of his throat. pulling a moan from both of our lips.

I was loving it, every lewd sound and taste make me quiver, It was that moment that I realized I was a cock sucking bitch and I was thrilled to be one. Atem decided that simply blowing him was not enough, he pushed me back and pounced on me. he stripped me down completely leaving us both nude. My achingly hard dick sprung to attention when he released me from my pants, I was so horny I  moaned just from that and he hadn't even touched me yet. he wrapped his tiny hands around me as best as he could, his fingers didn't quite go all the way around me. I hummed and laid my head back, letting him do what he wanted to me.