Yuta's Backstory

Yuta's dad was home this weekend for the first time in a while. You would think a child would be happy to see his father after a year but he could see that this man was not his father.

His eyes were ice cold. 

Yuta remembers his childhood with his family. Before his father got this job. Before it was just him and his mom. They used to be a happy family. He remembers going to races with his parents and watching all the racers. He remembers this one racer who was close to the family. The racer once gave him their gloves. 

His father was always happy and you could see that in his eyes. He had a beautiful family. He was happily married and had a wonderful son. But one day his father got a call from an unknown person. His father had quickly packed his bags and walked out of his home without looking back. That was the last time Yuta has seen his father. This happened a year ago. But now his father is back but not the same. 

 "Yuta, how about you go to your friends house tonight, honey?" his mother asked while cooking dinner. 

 " Are you sure? "

 "Of course, this way so I can talk to your father for a little bit and you can go have fun!" his mother smiled. 

Yuta went to his friend's house that night not aware of what was happening at home.

The next day.

 "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Yuta ran into his home.

 "Mom? Dad? Where are you? " He was beginning to be curious on why his parents aren't answering him. 

He runs into the kitchen. No one is there.

He runs into the bathroom. No one is there.

He runs into his bedroom. No one is there.

He is beginning to be frustrated on finding where is his parents. Then it hit him, they must be in their room! He started dancing his way to his parents room. 

"Mom! Dad! I'm here!" He runs into the room and turns on the light. He saw that his mother was covered up in bed. "Mom!" He pulled the blankets and just say there. As still as a rock, his eyes beginning to water. " Mom? " 

His mother's body was lying there. She had bruises all over her body. Her arms where tied behind her back. Her eyes were not alive. 

Yuta ran away. He's would refuse to believe that that body was his mother. "Dad? Dad?" Yuta was running around his house to find his father. He couldn't see properly with the tears filling his eyes.

He walked into the family's gym to see his father's body sitting there with the alcohol bottles sitting next to him. And he can see the gun. He looked up at his father and couldn't bare to look any longer. He felt as if he was going to throw up.

Two hours later.

The young boy of only 15 sat in the corner of his bedroom, in the house of the dead bodies of his parents. His bangs covering his eyes. He's still shaking. He lifts his phone and dials 911.

911 what's your emergency?

Years later.

Young boy finds parents dead in family home. Locals believe it was a Murder-Suicide

Yuta looks at the news paper article that was written years ago. He remembers that day. He remembers finding his parents dead bodies. He remembers the police asking him about the bibles next to the bodies. He remembers the police finding the young boy in his room. He remembers it all.