Ch.1, Discarded.

"Sorry kid, it's not gonna happen," a strange mustached doctor deadpanned.

That-- That can't be right... I need a quirk to be like All Might... A small fluffy green haired boy stared into space. 

(Author-chan thinks it's a great idea to skip time :> )

The boy gets in a gray mini van with a woman who appeared to be his mother, considering they looked almost exactly alike. The car then stopped, the little boy hopped out of the car and started walking back to the apartment. Except, the apartment wasn't there, instead, was a white building. It had little windows, some of the walls had small holes in them, and slightly rotting doors. Where are we? This doesn't look like home. The little boy thought curiously. He looked back at his mother, who had a small smile plastered on her face. (I love Inko but I'm making her mean in this AU 😢) The green haired pair walked into the seemingly abandoned building. The woman slammed open the door, startling the small boy. 

"Izuku, could you wait here for a second?" asked the green haired woman. 

(Why am I thinking of this girl shes too evil 😭)

"Oh, sure mommy," Izuku then looked around for a place to sit, saw a black chair, and sat down

"Oh, sure mommy," Izuku then looked around for a place to sit, saw a black chair, and sat down. Suddenly, chains flew up and wrapped around his writs, tying him to the chair. Then the same happened with with legs. He started to freak out, wondering what was gonna happen to him and why he was chained to the chair. A man then walked out of a dark hallway on the right of a struggling Izuku. He looked at the man, pure fear showing in his eyes. The man walked closer and raised his hand.

Black.

Izuku woke up. He looked around the cold, empty room he was in. There was nothing even in here, except him. There were no windows, not even a door. Just cold walls and broken floor. Izuku decided to get up, but, something was holding him down. He looked at his wrists and saw chains on them, as well as on his ankles. Why do I have these on? He thought frightened. He looked around for anything to help him get out, but to no avail. Knowing it wasn't going to work, he still tried to rip the chains out of the wall, and he was right. Even if I did somehow manage to rip out the chains with my weak body, I can't even go anywhere. There is no way to get out of this room. Giving up, he slouched on the floor, terrified, waiting for something to happen. 

A couple minutes later, a door appears out of nowhere, and a man wearing a white lab coat walks in. After walking in, the door then disappears. Strange. 

"Good, your awake, now we can start the pain tolerance training," the man announced menacingly.

"P-Pain tole-erance training?" Izuku stared, petrified of what the man meant.

"Of course, we need you to be strong enough to beat All Might of course!" The man then walked closer to Izuku and unchained him, pulling out a knife.

Tears fell to the cold floor. Blood pooled around Izuku's small figure, he had knife and whip marks, burns, and one gunshot on his upper arm. As well as in excruciating pain, the room was freezing him until he was almost numb. He cried until he couldn't anymore. Trying to get up, a small plate of toast was slid through a small slit that disappeared. After failing his attempt to get up, he resided to just painfully crawl to the food. He slowly ate the bad tasting toast and welcomed the darkness known as sleep. 

About one year later

Izuku lied on the cold floor, not moving, blood everywhere. He had finally gotten used to his daily dose of pain, well, not really, but he hid his emotions, because of this, the scientists were probably going to start experimenting on him now. He had heard them whispering about this once, while 'they' were getting ready for his painful tolerance session. Imagine a hero came hero burst into the room right now, hah, definitely not. He thought emotionlessly. Then All Might came bursting through the roof- (Hah you thought). The main scientist came through the door, wheeling in a small table carrying syringes, bandages (that's new), and cuffs. 

"Hey~, hows my favorite #419?," asked the man viciously. 

Izuku looked at him, making sure not to show any of his anger or fear. The man looked a bit angry when he got no response.

"How about we make this easy, mkay?" Still, no response. "Your choice." The man walked over with a syringe and stabbed Izuku's arm with it. Nothing. 

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V.

The scientist stabbed my arm with the syringe. Nothing seemed to be happening. Then pain rippled through my entire body, I started thrashing and screaming. (He's gonna screeeaaaam till he cant no more [I'm so sorry 😂]) It felt like my insides were being ripped apart. The pain just wouldn't stop. The man left smirking at my pain. 

I lay on the cold stone floor, to weak to do anything. I couldn't sleep, and that's thanks to that injection.

Years later, age 15 (Really sorry, I just don't have any ideas for when he was smol)

2022

the amount of time skips and a/n is just not right, and again THE GODDAMN WRITING-