## !p r o l o g u e

。//;

to all the people i knew,
i look like i'm fine.
i pretend to be numb.
i pretend to smile.
i try to turn around from your shadow.
but,

i can't.     ー taeyeon, f i n e. 

never in her entire life, n'or in her mind she expected to see this. is this her fault? is this what she had to pay after being away for so long? or is this what it cost when you trust someone too much? she can't breathe properly, as if everytime she breathes, it only suffocate her even more. also, where are all the oxygen? she couldn't seem to breathe a proper oxygen. is she currently in a plane that's about to crush? no. but she did got crushed by her own expectation of osamu.

"miu, if you want to go now, then let's go." the blonde haired boy insists on dragging her out from the scene. "hey!" he tried to grabbed her attention out but failed miserably. miuㅡa 4th year med' student, has just been cheated on with a guy she trust so well since high school. the least person she expect to do things like cheating.

the blonde haired lad immediately took her away from the so-called onigiri restaurant and get her the shelter she needs at a bus stop near the narrowed road. by the time they arrived at the bus stop, atsumu made her sit in one of the bench there. he knelt down, lowering himselfーjust enough to made her sees his face. being under her, made him realize how fragile this girl is. no matter how hard she try to be strong infront of others, she's still a fragile human being. she's the same as his mom. no matter how thick his mom's mask when she tried to cover her sad face after a divorce, she's still a fragile human being.

"i shouldn't have gone to south korea." she murmurs whilst holding her tears in.

"hey, it's not your fault okay. osamu's just a plain jerk. don't waste your tears on someone like him. you've gone there because you want to chase your dream, aren't you? he doesn't have a dream. he wont understand you. he only thinks about himsー"

"atsumu-kun, i'veー i've endured so much for these past few years! when i was there, i met few boys who confesses their love to me. but guess what? i endured it. no matter how i longed for a comfort. i kept thinking, no. osamu-kun is waiting. it's only for a few more years i have to endure before i can finally go back home to his warmth. beside, i love osamu-kun too much. but, this is what i got. we haven't even end our relationship yet but, but, but─he already got my replacement. i even rejected you over osamu. i'm, a bad person. aren't i?"

"i know. i know you've been through all of those hellish internship program, got scolded for things you didn't do, got complains from patients and guardians too, endured all the pain things that happened in your relationship with osamu by yourself, and now you need to lead a bunch of people on your current research. you've endured alot and you deserve a rest. okay? and no! you're not a bad person at all. you're the complete opposite. also, it doesn't matter what you've done to me in the past. you can always come to me." atsumu puts her head on his shoulder. he knows all hardships miu has been through. it's all because he insist on keeping a touch with her. it doesn't matter what she sees him as. as long as he can still exchange contacts with her, he's fine. even if he has to be a bystander while seeing his twin brotherーosamu dates her, he doesn't mind. it hurts too. but seeing his brother and her happy, unconciously made him happy too.

"i'm sorry for existing. i'm probably a burden to anyone, aren't i?"

"what the fuck. you're not! you deserve all the love in this world. it's just that, osamu is not a part of it. he doesn't deserve you. AT ALL. how about you come with me to my place? it's an athlete housing near my gym. there's shouyou-kun too there. you knew him right? the lil' shrimp from karasuno."

miu slightly nod her head.

"he will be happy once you meet him again. let's forget about osamu, shall we?"

───────── . . . ༄

yes. there's one person who'll be happy to see her again. this sparks a new problem ahead for the blonde. a blackhole that the blonde one missed. the person who will change everything he has planned.

an upcoming war between two man.