##!t e m p o r a r y

temporary.
6 years ago.

"what the hell?! a temporary mana──ger? seriously? at this moment? THE COMPETITION IS NEAR. OH MY GOD WHAT DOES KUROO - SENSEI THOUGHT WHEN SHE MADE A DECISION LIKE THIS?" yuri's voice can be heard all across the music room, which made miu even flustered than she already is. now, everyone can hear it. miu has never been like to be the center of attention. unless it's something that she has to performed like both being in an ensemble team or performing her rhythmic gymnastic routines. now every eyes are on her. in a bad way that is. she can't bear this situation. it feels uncomfortable to endure it. she has her head dropped down while entangling her hand on her stomach. "didn't she know already about how you're our only oboe player that PASSED the audition? she's nuts. tell her that you can't go. even if haku-sensei agrees on it. i'm kawae yuri as the club's president, did not agree to it. also, inarizaki??? we have a bad blood with them since kawaguchi senpai being the president of the club! it has been 3 years long we have a bad blood with inarizaki's ensemble team. holy god. kuroo - sensei is nuts."

miu tried to open her mouth to give yuri a reply, but she immediately shuts it once yuri shouted another complain. "kuroo - sensei only thinks about herself and didn't confirm this with us first! all she can do is only thinking about her image infront of his boyfriend and persuade anyone to maintain that image of herself. tsk. didn't you know? the world doesn't only revolve around her! we have some other things we need to do! and what the hell?! haku - sensei agreed to IT? what did kuroo - sensei do to her? did she used a shaman to cast a spell on haku - sensei?"

"uhm, senpai,"

"THE ANSWER IS NO!"

"noーi mean, it's only for two weeks. we still have three weeks left before the competition. i guess we're going to be fine. . ."

"true that, yuri. you didn't even let her finish her words and began ragging all over a single word. you even badmouthed kuroo-sensei too. it's only a temporary leave." another third year came to comfort the damsel in distress. that same person, smiled at miu who has her head down the entire time whilst listening to all of yuri's babblings.

"tsk. what do we gonna do about the missing part in oboe then?"

"we can have hana from the wind instrument section to fill in the oboe for a moment. hana is quiet talented too. although she's not originally an oboe player."

"oh. you're right. okay, miu you can go. BUT REMEMBER, it's only for T W O weeks."

"yes, yuri - senpai." the other senior who helped her, reassured her by patting her shoulder and smiled again. "you can go back to your seat. oh and, when you're away, just don't forget to bring your oboe and your music sheet too, okay? keep on practicing your part even though you're not participating the practice for the next two weeks." just by hearing her soothing words, miu felt lighter than before. her nerves became more relaxed after hearing those. "okay! natsumi - senpai!"

ˋ ♡

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌ ║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

"duuuuude! you're almost got chewed alive by yuri - senpai! are you okay there?" asked a ponytail-haired friend. "barely." she replied while digging on her lunch. "karin, the next time you want to bring a topic, please read the atmosphere." the person who got her name called, did not startled for a little bit. the airhead just didn't get what her friend has just said and kept munching on her bento. "i dont get it. how do you read an atmosphere. that dang thing is located high up in the sky. i can't possibly read that." miu had enough. it only just made her blood boils even more. she dropped her chopstick down and glared at her friend. "ugh─i mean, please don't bring that up again! i'm already too embarrassed because everyone was looking at me back then! so please please please, stop."