Prologue

In Heaven

As we see in Heaven we see a pair of Angels talking with each other sitting looking at the sunset. One was an Angel with snow-white hair with four white wings and a white 3-piece suit this was Aneal and right next to him was an angel with a white dress she as well had 4 white wings but what is most noticeable was the gold jewelry and crown she had she was his partner and his protector Lilah since he doesn't like to fight or kill people.

Aneal: Lilah don't you believe that we could do something more than just sit here in Heaven

Lilah: What do you mean Aneal don't you like it here in Heaven?

Aneal: I do like it here but I don't believe that we should be sending those exterminators to kill sinners.

Lilah: I know you don't like this Aneal but we must it is not up to us but to God himself.

Aneal: But Lilah I heard from some other Angels that apparently someone wants to help sinners be redeemed.

Lilah: You seriously don't believe that can actually happen Aneal?

Aneal: I really don't know Lilah I want to believe that it can actually happen and besides it is our job to help them.

Lilah: I understand that you are the Angel Love and Passion but those sinners can not be redeemed.

Aneal: I believe that it can happen and I will help to make sure it happens.

Lilah: I know I can't stop you from going to try to help but I will be by your side I am your protector after all.

Aneal: Exactly but we must talk with God about it since we must have his permission first this won't be easy.

With that, they got up and went to where they know God will be and they see him on his throne listening to the other Archangels as they talk about the daily reports. God had noticed both Aneal and Lilah bowing in front of him which had interested him.

Aneal: My Lord I have a request.

God: What is your request, my child?

Aneal: I wish to go to Hell with Lilah and help with an idea of redeeming sinners I no longer want to see them killed for no reason.

Before God could say anything one of the Archangels Michael had opposed this idea.

Micheal: That is unacceptable I don't like this my Lord what he speaks of is madness a sinner cannot be redeemed they have already gone through judgment.

God: Enough Micheal! Tell me Aneal why do you want to redeem these sinners?

Aneal: Well my Lord I believe that sinners could be redeemed and I believe us sending out Exterminators to kill them is unnecessary.

Micheal: It is necessary Aneal those sinners are overpopulating in Hell we must make room.

Aneal: We shouldn't slaughter them because of overpopulation they may be sinners but they are still people they deserve to live and with redemption, they can find a way here in Heaven.

When Aneal said this it caused all of the angels to murmur with each other and talk about this idea.

God: Silence!

When God had yelled it caused everyone to shut their mouths but it had made Aneal and Lilah shake in fear of God's judgment.

God: Aneal are you certain about this if you go down to Hell it will be dangerous.

Aneal: I am certain my Lord I believe about this idea it will be the ultimate redemption.

God: Then it has been decided Aneal will be going to Hell to help redeem sinners and will bring Lilah with him this is my word and I support his path.

Angels: We Support this Decision.

Aneal: Thank you my Lord I will not let you down.

God: I know you won't let me down my child now go and make me proud.

When he said this Aneal got up and spread his wings flying off with Lilah following him they found a nice hill and Aneal opened a portal to Hell and when they entered they saw Pentagram City seeing all the sinners walking in the streets.

Lilah: What first Aneal?

Aneal: We must find this business that redeems sinners but we will have to probably ask around for the location of it.

Hope you enjoy this been feeling a bit stressed but I will update this hopefully soon. Until Next Time.