𝒊𝒊. CH2.

𝒊𝒊. CH2,     𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆.

 CH2,     𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆

ཻུ ༉ ⋆ ࿐ྂ ˖

𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻, the three girls had started walking Slate towards a large tree the snow crunching between their feet while he continued to follow. He had remembered that all the other girls had mentioned the Decision Tree which is what he assumed they were all going. It was much larger than he had expected — tree branches were extending on each sides; ascending towards the clouds. Dark hues of brown painted across the thick trunk of the tree with large patches of snow covering the rest.

Icicles were hanging from the bottom of each of each small branch. They were like small mirrors reflecting the white scenery of snow and what was left in color. It seemed as if the remaining colored leaves were fighting for what color they had left. The dark forestry green slipping away while the snow engulfed the leaves. Branches and leaves still piled in the snow contrasting with the dark wood slowly being swallowed in white.

Sonya started to slow down a bit walking right beside him, "Hey, I know this is a lot to take in, but don't worry you'll get used to it eventually just like the rest of us."

The words sank deep inside him he tried to remind himself that it was going to be okay; but deep down he knew it was a lie.

His eyes remained forward not giving eye contact to the blonde girl. He decided not to respond to her — he didn't know how to. The only noise came from their footsteps treading through the wintery snow.

ཻུ ༉ ・

When they had arrived he could see the Decision Tree much clearer. It was beautiful in fact — dark thick tree branches winding around the entire thing. It's roots dug deep into the snow barely visible as they drowned in the bright white oceans of snow. Sunlight danced peaking though small patches of the branches continuing to bring life into the cold and dark place.

What stood right in front of the tree was some sort of hut — a place that provided shelter and warmth in The Spring. It was completely covered in winter snow atop with nails and wood lining the sides of the door. It was rustic and moss spread in patches across the hut.

When he had entered inside the harsh winters faded away. Warmth immersed throughout his body giving him comfort as the tension lifted from his muscles. It was dark inside with the only source of light being a fire in the center of the room and a few lanterns. The fire crackled and popped every few seconds while it radiated heat and few girls sat around it on wooden benches quietly focused on their own conversations.