Going Places

I was upstairs when I hear the guys ask a bunch of questions to g about Lils.I mean I would love to adopt Lils but till I'm 18.

"I'm hungwy"(I tried writing like if a 4 year old said it) Lils said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"K c'mon" I say grabbing her and walking down the stairs and staright to the kitchen trying not to be seen.

I quickly make Lils a peanut butter sandwich with some koolaid.I head to the car to get Lils tablet that I had forgotten.When I walk in Fenix makes eye contact with me and also decides to get up and follow me to the kitchen.

"So wassup wit u" he asks looking over at Lils

"uhh been kinda busy taking care of my COUSIN" I say trying to clarify that she was not my daughter.

"ohh so she's not your kid" he asks while looking in my direction"

"Nope she's my cousin, her name is Liliana but I call her Lils."

"ight, ight cool" "So you coming to my lil kickback at 5" he says changing the subject.

"yeah most likely."

"Alright let me pick u up then."

"o-ok" I say kinda hesitant.

"Alright den I'll text you when I pull up" he says while getting just a head nod response from me.

/////////////2 Hours Later///////////// 

I had just finished dropping of Liliana and checked the time to see that it had already been 4:00 pm. So I rushed home hella quick to do an outfit change to some light washed ripped up jeans with a white tube top completing it with my air force 1's. 

I added some lip gloss and went to g's room to see if she was there and she was, while grabbing her bag.

"So like Fenix finna-"

"Pick you up ya girl I heard" she says while cutting me off and smiling all cheesy n shit.

"OMG stoppppp" I say smiling to her.

My phone buzzed and it was fenix.

"Ooooh fenix texted me he is here" I say while rushing away to add my final touches and grab my purse.

"I'll see you there" I tell her while running down the stairs and I here her respond with an ok. As I'm about to walk out I see Fenix black car on the side curb.

I walk over and he unlocks it.

"Hey" I say while getting in and buckling my seatbelt. 

"Wsp" he says and nods while looking over and checking me out basically.

"So like who's bouta be there" I say breaking the silence 

"just a couple homies like ohgeesy, Rob,Kato,Ron Ron,P dawg.

He says all these names to me and I just nod not knowing any of them except ohgeesy.

The conversation was kept low with the music playing in the background until we pulled up to a small blue house. I get out and I follow him and as we get closer I could hear some music playing. 

We walk in and as we're walking he grabs my hand and we intertwined them and he leads me down a hall. WOW I think cause I thought you know we was chillen but it was whatever.

We get to a little living room were everybody was including Gianna. I smile to her and she gives me a look and looks down to see fenix holding my hand. I roll my eyes and smile while getting over to sit next to fenix. Everybody was rolling blunts so I decided to take out my stuff and roll one out myself.

As I finish I light it up and take a hit then offer fenix a hit and he gladly takes it. After out lil smoke sesh he gets up and goes over to get some Hennessy. And a guy with with some dreads comes over to me.

"What's yo name girl" he says while taking a hit of his blunt.

"Angelina" I say and look over to him to get a response out of him. 

"Oh umm, Kato and dats Rob, and ohgeesy" he says and they both just give me a nod and I smile.

"So like you with fenix" and I see ohgeesy lift his head once kato asks me the question.

"No he's just a friend" and fenix says yup as he come back to sit next to me with 3 bottles as he sets them down. 

Ohgeesy and I kept looking at each other until he decides to get up and take a phone call.

While he takes his phone call me and Kato start talking more and talking to each other about each other. As we kept on laughing cause Kato was fucked up and kept on saying dumb shit ohgeesy came back over.

"Who wants to come with me to go deliver some shit" he asks while looking over at everybody.

"I'll go cause all off y'all are fucked up" I suggest trying not to sound so desperate but also needing to go outside cause it was hot asf. 

"Yeah she right" Gianna says all slurred.

"I mean ok" ohgeesy says as he nods his head for me to come over and walk with him.

We walk out and get into his white Mercedes.

"We now back here again, you sure you don't hate me anymore" he says while laughing.

"Shut the fuck up" I say while shaking my head and laughing.

"So like where we goin"? I ask

"To be honest I don't know I just needed to get out the house plus I was hoping you would come and you did." He says bluntly

I blush and look out the window.

"You tag"? he asks me while looking over

"Hell yeah"I say with a smile. 

"Alright then you wanna go"? He suggests.

"Sure" I say dry ass hell.

We pull up to an abanded skate park.

*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM
Is all I hear as I step out.