Chapter Twenty-One : Love

When I came to, I relized I was laying down on a bed.

Huh? Where am I?

I rubbed my eyes and sat up only to smack face first into something hard.

Ouch....

I rubbed my head and laid back down and opened my eyes slowly, a little scared of what I might find when I open them.

When they were completely opened the first thing I saw was planks of wood.

I hit them a bit and they started moving.

What?

"Is that you, Yuki? " I heard someone say. I looked to the side of me and relized I was in somebody's room.

I crept out of the bed, stepping on some messed up converse shoes.

I looked at the bed and was highly thinking about faceplaming, relizing it was a bunk bed.

I looked up to see who was the person on the top bunk and jumped back, hitting my back on the wall behind me.

"E-E-Emi? " I stuttered out.

"Hmm? " she said and sat up and yawned.

She looked at me.

"What happened to you? You look like you've seen a ghost. " she said.

I climbed up the bunk bed to the top and grabbed emi's hand.

"You're real right? I'm not dreaming? " I said.

"Of course I'm real. I heard some noise down there. Did you hit your head or something? " she said.

I nodded my head.

"I think I've got amnesia so... Can you tell where I am? " I said.

She looked at me, not amused.

"Your house. I'm spending the night, remember? "

"I think. " I said, not thinking at all.

I think my brain short circuited.

I jumped down off the bed.

"How old are you? " I asked.

"Seriously Yuki? "

"Just answer the question. " I said.

"Fourteen. A year younger than you. " she said and jumped down from the bed.

"Now, let's go eat breakfast Jane Doe." she said and lead me out of the room and into the kitchen.

This is strange...

It looks exactly like my old house...

I sat down at the table and she took two paper bags out of the refrigerator and set them on the table.

She slid one of them over to me and I opened it cautiously, taking out a small box of..... SUSHI!!!!!

I quickly had opened it and had downed the whole package within a minute.

Emi looked over at me with her mouth hanging open.

"You always do that. " she said, still in disbelief.

"And somehow I can never understand it. " she said.

I grinned.

Then I heard a yawn.

I looked up to see Rose standing beside the refrigerator in Black Butler pajamas.

"Ugh. What time is it? " Rose said.