34.

Her.

Saying goodbye was actually not that hard; I knew that I can come and visit anytime, and they can do the same. 

Right now we are flying back to Florence, our home. I am laying between Leonardo's legs on my stomach, hugging him while he is talking on the phone; his one hand is holding the phone and the other is playing with my hair. 

"Sì, madre. We are flying back."- spoke Leo while twirling the strand of my hair around his slender fingers, making me snuggle into him. 

"What ball?"- he frowned and sighed as Carmen explained to him something. 

"I will talk to Cami."- said Leonardo before biding goodbyes and hanging up. 

He hugged me securely, creating wide smile on my face. Tender kiss was placed on my forehead, heightening my happiness. 

"How do you feel about charity ball, bambina?"- asked Leonardo and I looked him in the eyes. 

"I am in. What's the cause?"- I spoke and he explained everything to me. We agreed to go. 

In a few hours we landed and drove home. 

"Rocco, Flavio, Corrado, Ambrosi!"- I stated in excitement as our little devils ran to us, pushing both of us on the grass.

They licked us, wiggled their tails, barked loudly, but softly, and sniffed us. We sat up and patted all of them, earning another round of licks. 

"I missed you too, my handsome boy."- I cooed them and kissed their heads.

"Yeah, that's enough of attention. My turn."- stated Leo and scooped me in his strong arms, making me giggle.

"Aren't you sick of seeing me for almost 3 weeks nonstop?"- I asked and he peppered my face with sweet kisses after laying us on the couch. 

"Not at all. I will never get tired seeing you."- answered Leonardo and I kissed his cheeks. 

For the rest of the day we remained lazy: movies, cuddles, lovely dinner, chatting with Aaron, games with our dogs. At 9PM Leonardo went somewhere and came back a few minutes later. 

"Come on, angel. Pampering time."- spoke Leo as he kneeled in front of me, kissing my hands that he took in his own. 

I followed him; he lead us in now our room, going further in the bathroom. I smiled softly at the romantic, mellow sight: huge bath is filled with bubbles, scented candles around the room that serve as the only source of light, our favourite red wine in next to the bathtub. 

"I love you."- I said sincerely as I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"I love you too, principessa."- smiled charmingly Leonardo. 

Him.

Camila leaned in and I gladly met her half way, kissing her fondly and tenderly while pulling her closer. Her small hands took the hem of my t-shirt and slid it off me, moving onto unzipping my pants before taking them off, doing the same with boxers. 

I kissed her gently before taking off her dress, unveiling her light blue, lacy undergarments. Cami  wrapped her arms around my waist, inviting me closer and I happily obeyed. Once she was stripped completely, I lifted her up by placing my hands under her toned thighs and carried her to the bathtub. 

She is laying across my lap and her head is on my chest; I am running my hands up and down her slim legs, enjoying the softness, smoothness of her sun-kissed skin. I kissed her temple, making dazzling smile appear on her rosy lips.