-

It was past midnight. Jimin was in the living room, laying on the couch. His eyes were looking at the ceiling, and his breath was heavy, as the beat of his heart against his chest was fast and upset.

He was anxious. Taehyung wasnt home. He had left after lunch and didnt come back. Jimin had a bad feeling. He knew something bad would happen that night.

The boy slowly stood up and walked to the window. The full moon on the sky was scaring him. He had no idea why he felt like this all of a sudden. Was it the cold night? The fact that he was worried of his fiance? Or that he was feeling lonely?

Suddenly he heard a bang on the door. He turned around and looked there with widen eyes. He bite his lips and with slowly steps, he approached the door.

"W-who...?" He whispered, holding on his shirt tighlty.

"Open the door!" A man yelled.

Jimin took a step back shaking. He looked around and grabbed his phone. He had to call the police... Or Taehyung...

Suddenly, he felt people trying to crash the door. Jimin left his phone fall from his hands and looked around, tears forming in his eyes.

He had to run. From the window. As he was about to jump, 10 men ran into the apartment. Two of them ran to him and held his arms, so he wasnt able to move. Jimin was screaming and crying.

"Leave me alone!! Leave me!!!! Dont–"

He didnt have time to say something else. A man hit him on the face with a vase, and Jimin passed out. The males made the house a mess, and when they found nothing they needed, they took Jimin and left.

Jimin's life was in danger... And there was only one person who could save him.

[ -psychedeIic ]

//i was crying my eyes out. :')