★♫I think you're really cool♫★ - Minewt

⚠️ART NOT MINE! CRD TO ARTIST!⚠️

~This song brings on the weather~

The runners had just gotten back just as the rain started to pour. The gladers stayed under a shelter or inside. Newt, Minho, Thomas and Gally all stayed under a shelter together.

~Tear drops apon my sweater~

Gally hadn't left Newt alone all morning because the former night Gally came into Newts room to ask him something, but, he found Newt during a breakdown so, he has kept on nagging Newt about what was wrong.

~I cry in bed whenever~

Newt felt a lot of things and just couldn't hold the tears back anymore. Newt wished Gally hadn't walked in though.

~I see you guys together~

Newt had been crying because his crush, Minho and his best friend, Thomas were dating.

~f* love it's all a lie~

Newt was watching Thomas and Minho, under the shelter they were by, cuddling and joking. It was then, Newt lost all hope in love.

~I can't sleep~

It was thunder storming, some of the gladers had fallen asleep. Gally was the only one who had managed to sleep under their shelter. Thomas and Minho were trying to sleep, but Newt just couldn't. His mind was racing.

~I'd rather die~

Newt watched the sky. Wishing he could just run away from everyone and everything. He just wanted to escape.

~Than see that look in your eye~

Newt turns around to look at the couple. Minho has nothing but love in his eyes as Thomas fell asleep in his lap.

~sucks that I'm not your guy~

Newt wished it was himself in Minho's arms. Not Thomas. He wanted to be Minho's.

~but~

Newt would still act happy for the boys. No matter what. No matter how much it hurt himself.

~I think you're really cool like~

Newt has always thought Minho was cool and fearless. He had always looked up to the boy.

~I think you're really cool like~

Newt smiled to himself as he thought of all the memories he had with Minho, his best friend and his crush.

(Gonna slip some of the song bc I have no ideas for it. I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind)

~keep your voice down~

Newt waited until everyone was asleep. He gets up, waking Gally up in the proses. "Newt? Where are you going?" He asks. "Shh!" Newt whispers, indicating he'd wake up Minho and/or Thomas. While Gally looks at the sleeping boys, Newt runs.

~She don't care, no~

Newt runs, he runs, despite his leg hurting so much. He goes into the forest, he's thoughts clouding his mind as he breaks down.

~I can't breathe, I got no air~

Newt was slowly loosing his breath, he couldn't breathe. His panic attack consuming him. He let out shaky breathes every now and again.

~No sympathy for my despair~

Newt couldn't stop the tears from falling and he couldn't get his breath back. This panicked him more, he thought he was going to suffocate himself.

(Skipping one part cuz I don't write stuff like that)

~I'm outta my mind~

Newt laughed at himself. He laughed through his pain. He was braking. Minho was breaking him bit by bit. Although the boy didn't even know how his best friend felt.

~I'm outta my mind~

Everyone was up at this point looking for Newt. They were all worried. Minho know exactly where his best friend would be. He ran into the forest to find him crying, in a ball.

~I think I'm outta my mind~

He knew Newt has panic attacks quite a bit but never like this. Minho say next to him. "Hey Newt... whats wrong..." He said softly. Newt just pushed him away and ran. Minho of course running after him.

~I think I'm out of my mind~

Newt ran to the doors of the maze. They were going to close soon. He stood infrount of them, just looking at them. Minho runs up to him. "Newt, don't." He says calmly as the rest of the gladers crowd around.

~I think I'm out of my mind~

Newt turned back to Minho and smiled. He steps into the maze as the doors start to close. Minho rand at the doors, unable to make it. "I love you." Newt says as the doors slam shut. Minho punches and door as he mumbles.

"No..."

~I think I'm outta my mind...~

⚡️
End.
Words read: 731
—⚡️—
—🍰—
Oof that was sad-
—🍰—