Meeting

(Rexy pov)

Me, Ripper and Blue where very tired and out of breath, a storm started to come in so, we rested in a near by cave as The rain came. Ripper and Blue decided to sleep while I kept watching but as I was watching outside. I the raining something weird it was like something was getting hit by the rain but I couldn't see it. The raid was bending off it

Rexy: Ripper why are you in the rain.

My eye's shot open when I realised that Ripper was in the cave with Blue.
I got up and ran towards the invisible thing. It crashed to the ground and started to become visible. It was white and about my size.

Rexy: YOU!

Shredder: what?

I crashed into the indominuse again and bite it's neck. It screamed in pain as it got back up and ran forward making me crash into a Tree. It let go and hit it with my tail the I Rex doged my attack and ramed into my stomach winding me.

Rexy: ahhhhh!

(Blue pov)

Me and Ripper woke up to the sound of Yelling I looked out side and saw Rexy fighting the indominus Rex.

Blue: REXY! I started to get really worried because the last time we fought the I Rex it almost killed Rexy.

Ripper: wait, Shredder?

Rexy had crashed head first into the I rex causing the I Rex to crash into a Tree.

Rexy: this ends now Indy.

Shredder: wait you know my sister.

Rexy: wait, wait, wait. What's your name?

Me and Ripper came running out and stood next to me.

Shredder: my name is Shredder and If you don't mind me asking again how do you know my sister.

(Rexy pov)

Ripper: Shredder? How did you escape and why are you following us?

Shredder: well after that car she threw landed on my cage and broke it, I was able to escape and I had nothing to do plus I didn't know much about the out side so I figured that If I followed you's I could learn as much as I could and grab a decent meal.

Rexy: by meal you mean us!

Shredder: no, by that I meant you left overs when you killed something.

Blue: yeah I don't believe you.

Shredder: believe what you want but lying isn't something I Prefer to do.

Rexy: I believe him.

Shredder: (blush) y...you do.

Rexy: yeah, I can tell when Dino's are lying.

Blue: I still don't trust him.

Ripper: I do trust him, I sort of got to know him when I was trapped in the cage and I'm still alive.

Rexy: (Sigh) alright, he can come with us.

Blue: fine but he doesn't come anywhere near our egg.

Shredder: Egg?

Ripper: I'll explain on the way.

Shredder got back up and we all started to walk back to Blue and Ripper's cave.

Shredder: hey umm what your name out of curiosity.

Rexy: my name, my name is Rexy.

Shredder: Rexy, that a beautiful name.

I turned my head away and blushed.

(Ok guys this is the last update for this story for a while because I need to work on some of my other stories but hopefully I can get back to this story soon hope you all enjoyed)