The manager - Diavolo x lactose intolarant Karen

"Let me speak with the manager" Karen forcefully requested. "I'm very sorry, I'll get him right away" cashier Doppio replied heading to the basement to get Diavolo. "You better because because this milkshake is not lactose intolerant, I'm about to take the biggest shit in your restroom" Karen exclaimed. Right as the bossu appears Karen was instantly in love. His beautiful long pink hair and lipstick shone almost as bright as discord light mode. It was until that moment he saw her staring attentively at his left arm. Her eyes looked as if they were going to fall out of her skull. He still had his tourniquet on from fun time with the boys. Time skipped 20 seconds and the band was now lying in the play ground being handled by hungry toddlers ready to munch on anything in sight. "Well the jokes on them I've had more shots than Danny DeVito has fan girls" The bossu laughed, now focusing on the... most stunning man he had ever seen. The bossu was love struck. "How can I help you, my gorgeo- I mean young man?" He stuttered, completely flourished. "Pretty" Karen said sniffing his hair. Diavolo suddenly passed out from all the blood that gushed out of his nose. He was swiftly rushed to the ER by Karen who was willing to do anything for this hot man. Diavolo woke, and he was completely bald. "Where's my hair gone!?" Diavolo exclaimed patting his head. "Miss Karen ate it" the doctor said. "Wait a minute- MISS?" Diavolo screamed passing out. "Oh my poor darling, I've rekt too many managers in my time but your so special." Karen said kissing his forehead. Diavolo then died from a heart attack and Karen was devastated, so she harassed NASA until they agreed to transform her into Diavolo using the hair she consumed. There now lives a Karavolo humanoid hybrid that kicks managers ass.

Karen is a colt.