I know what happened part 2

It's coming from down stairs I go down stairs to check out what's going on I see the game on in my basement I was fully downstairs it was playing a song from the ending of the game I slowly go back upstairs into my room I could hear scratching it stopped as soon as I was in front of the door then I opened it. It was dark and quiet I tried turning on the light but no use I turned on my flashlight my room was normal in such a wag I couldn't understand why but when I went in I felt a chill behind my spine I look around a bit more over to my bed nothing. I took off my bag layed it on my table I take off my jacket and put it somewhere I take my shoes off by my bed got under the covers as I turn off my flashlight then I woke up in a in the same building I was locked in but only this time the door was open I get up and walk to the door to see that there's officers laying on the ground there was blood too I quickly speed walked out of the arcade to running back to my house I went in and it looked like if It was robbed I went back into my room to see my tv on and that creature I saw early met on my bed watching whatever show was on I slowly shut my door and went into the other room next to mine and hid in the closet I was in fear I heard the door open then closed I closed my mouth in case I make a sound someone knocked on the door then knocked harder it kept going until a fist broke a part of the door I threw a full soda can at its head ran to the window and broke it with a metal bati found on the floor and then fled from the house I was chased into a neighborhood and I was scared out of my life I kept running no matter what happens I'm still running I look back I don't see anything there that's when the men in black show up they said they've captured the creature and that it won't disturb the peace or here any farther to anywhere so that I can go home and Rest In Peace I sighed and went back home they said one more thing before I could go they said that to never speak of this again and over time the game is more popular these days.