A meet up

3rd pov

Miruko along with all the other heros were shocked. Who wouldnt be? Some godly man just announced a 2 year truce. Izuku threatened that if anyone tried to break the truce would be struck with the power of the sun.

Many heros were extremely excited, because they would have a break. For the first time, they had plenty of time to spend. Miruko was just as excited. She got to spend time with her family and... boyf... oh. Right. She didnt have any of that. She never experienced love other than the form of some man on the street trying to seduce her into an ally.

Most of the heros said they'd all meet up at miruko's house the next day at 5PM. They thought it would be a great idea to catch up at miruko's place since she's the only one with a mansion. They would talk and have asleep over.

Miruko wanted to just have a day to just loosen up. So she headed to a stripper club. Not that she enjoyed strippers, just that the bar served good drinks. She said her goodbyes to everyone and head to the bar. The moment she stepped in she smelled the same things. Semen, alcohol, and hard wood. She just walked in deeper until she got to a bar counter with a decent looking bartender. She tapped on the hard counter and said,"One glass of whiskey. Go easy on the ice." The man nodded and started to clean a glass, and poured her a glass with a ball of ice in it. As miruko was getting a little tipsy a large man walked up to her. She looked up and immediately knew she was in danger.

It was musculer. Miruko knew the rules of attacking. And so did he. He simply grabbed her shoulder, and said,"Hey miruko, you have a while off from this truce right? Why dont know come with m-" he was cut off as a hand grabbed his shoulder. "I see you forgot about my truce." A man said behind him. The moment he turned his back a blade was put to his head. "GET OUT." The villain and hero both recognized the man. Izuki midoriya.(midoriya is 20 and so is miruko. He never met Kacchan.)

Musculer stumbles back slightly and starts to sprint away with his quirk. Izuku sighs and looks at miruko. "Sorry about that." He says. She shakes her head."Naw. It's you who gave us all a break." she said with a small sigh. Izuku tapped on the counter and asked for a whiskey, and talked while he drank.

"Speaking of..." he said taking sips. "The reason I came over here is because I smelled a fuck ton of mating hormones coming of you." He said pointing at her. Miruko was shocked, and blushed a bit, then realized the only reason she never noticed is because it was extremely rare to have a similar quirk.

"The only way you would release so much of it is if you, didnt have a boyfriend, is lonely, and wanna mate. Though the last one is weird." He said casually drinking his whiskey.

"W-well yeah... I guess..." she said resuming her whiskey drinking. "Which is why I'm gonna be your friend!" He said with a smile. I was extremely confused. "Why?" Miruko said in between sips. "I dont know, I never had friends as a kid and my life was shitty. Mabye together we could make it slightly less shitty!" He said with and UWU face.

Miruko just looked with a deadpan face. But mabye it wasn't too bad of an idea. They could relate, and mabye she could have a friend.

"Sure!" She said with a shrug, drinking more whiskey. "Woooaaah. Why are you drinking so much?" Izuku asked. "I wanna forget my life sucks for a second." She said back. "Well wanna have a drinking competition?" He asked with a small smile. "Well sure."