Lila gets bad luck

Third one! Hope you people like it. I don't know where the Kwami angst came from but it's there

Comment? If you want to that is.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

There’s a list in a corner of Adrien’s mind; of people who should not under any circumstances get Akumatized otherwise Paris is doomed. The first on the list is obviously Ladybug. For obvious reasons. You would think, with him being Chat Noir, He would be the second. But he wasn’t. No, he was The third. Ladybug is capable, and If she knew it was him, She’d probably be able to take him down. (Also if Hawkmoth gets in his head, Adrien has some choice words for the man and he won’t get Akumatized before finishing his piece)

His father is around the bottom along with Lila, mostly because, sometimes….. Diligent son or not, he wants to punch the man and it’d be great stress relief.

The person who is second on the list is actually Marinette Dupain Cheng. She’s second by simply being Marinette Dupain cheng. Chat can’t fight her, and he can’t tell ladybug why he can’t fight her. He would be useless the entire fight. And the girl is resourceful on par with Ladybug who would have to pick up his slack. So… yes, If Marinette gets Akumatized, Paris is done for.
*****

Adrien continued to pace back and forth not noticing anything else in his room in his anger. It’s lucky his father and Nathalie took a little time away from oppressing him, because Adrien did not think he could handle any of their BS today.

“Hey, Maybe you could visit her when you tear through the rug. I’m sure she would help you fix it.” Plagg commented Idly gulping down his cheese.

Adrien turned to him scowling, “Not funny Plagg. If Hawkmoth Succeeded Paris would have been finished.”

“Well, It’s not the first time Liar-la nearly got Your Princess Akumatized.” Plagg rolled his eyes, but Adrien could tell he was tense too, after all, It was his persistence that made him realize that he’s in love with Two people.

Adrien stiffened, “What do you mean It’s not the first time?”

Plagg eyed him wearily then huffed, "you can't ask for sources alright?" he pauses to make sure his holder got it before continuing, "the liar girl confronted pigtails in the girl's bathroom. Well… more threatened than confronted really. But anyway she threatened she was gonna take all her friends away. Pigtails put up a good front, but… well.. " he shrugged.

Adrien could feel his blood boil. How dare she! How could she? Marinette is the sweetest most kind person ever. How could Lila threaten her?! And…. Oh god! He told her not to retaliate? That was the single most useless piece of advice he could have given her. He was taken out of his revere when Plagg smacked him in the face with a sock.

"Snap out of it kid! We don't want an akuma in here." Adrien gritted his teeth but nodded taking deep breaths.

"Sorry, Plagg. Just… I have to do something. If I don't then Mari won't have anyone on her side, and then Lila won't stop and then she'll really get akumatized and I won't be able to fight her, and Ladybug will hate me, and Mari will hate me and then I'll have to turn back my miraculous and move to another country and escape Dad and……"

"Yeah…. That's enough. You're not turning in the ring. No one else is gonna get me cheese this easily. " Plagg grabbed his face in order to make him focus.

"Alright, you're mad at the liar girl?" he asks in a tone that means he's not really asking and knows his answer anyway. Adrien nodded nonetheless.

"Alright….. I… might be able to help. You won't have to do anything, but I warn you though what happened in Atlantis wasn’t my fault." this made Adrien baulk.