𝚝𝚎𝚗

REAL LIFE.

"morning sunshine" Rudy said cheerfully, wrapping his arm around me "someone's in a good mood today" i joked, pinching his cheek. i had just arrived on set with Madi and she was already in her trailer to get ready to shoot.

"is there any particular reason?" i questioned as we reached the others and he shrugged his shoulders.

"good morning everyone!" Jonas Pate yelled as he arrived on set "ready for shooting this scene?" everyone greeted him and then they started getting ready for filming. it was a typical scene of the Pogues at the Chateau.

as they started to work i quickly walked away from them to look after Madelyn, but i heard someone calling out my name. i didn't need to turn around to recognize her annoying voice.

"hey!" i greeted her with the fakest smile "what you're doing here?" i asked her, not that i actually cared, but i wanted to be polite.

"i'm here with Drew, Jonas wanted to talk to him about something and he asked me to go with him, now we're leaving for lunch" she squealed.

"good, have fun" i smiled before walking past her, but she grabbed my arm to stop me, scratching me with her long fingernails.

i groaned in pain, holding my now scratched wrist as i yelled a 'wtf', a confused look on my face.

"why didn't you tell me that Drew was your ex boyfriend?" she blurt out venomously, her arms now crossed over her chest as she kept glaring at me.

i widened my eyes at her question, looking at her like she had two heads. "it's not my place. you're asking that to the wrong person" i said, visibly annoyed by her demeanor. i was not in a relationship with her, i didn't owe her any explanation.

"stay away from my boyfriend or you'll regret it" she spat, before walking away, leaving me speechless.

later that day, me and Madi where hanging out at Taco Bell with Rudy, Elaine, Austin and Chase and i decided to open up with them about my previous encounter with Vanessa.

"that bitch!" Madelyn snapped, raging "i'm gonna beat up that bitch!" Chase tried unsuccessfully to talk her down.

"y'all heard what she said? she literally threatened her!" Madelyn said gesticulating.

"we're all pissed off but you can't punch her or you'll get in trouble Maddie" Rudy reasonably said and almost everyone at the table agreed with him.

"she's mad at you because she knows that you can steal her man whenever you want" Elaine chuckled, making everyone laugh.

"that's bullshit. plus, i don't wanna steal her man."

and actually, i didn't want to.

Rudy gave me a snarky grin and i gently flipped him off.

"however, i'm gonna talk with Drew to tell him to keep his girl in line because i'm tired of people treating me like shit all the time for no reason" i blurted out.

they all showed me some support and then we dropped it and went back to talk about random stuff.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

INSTAGRAM.

 tagged: madelyncline, rileycarson🖤 liked by madelyncline, jonathandavissofficial, hichasestokes and 1k others

🖤 liked by madelyncline, jonathandavissofficial, hichasestokes and 1k others.

rileycarson: annoying bitches got me like

comments

madelyncline: oop—

thedeionsmith: did i miss something 👀

rudeth: 👀

hichasestokes: this is the content i signed up for

user1: what's going on here 🤔🤔🤔

nessaanderson: when you say annoying bitches are u talkin about yourself?
elameeeee: what ya doin here? go away
user2: omg shes drews girl something happened

user3: me waiting for drew to comment 🤡

view more comments

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

GROUP CHAT

Family👨🏼🧑🏻‍🦱👧🏼
*bruh, miles, you*

bruh
y r u dissing drew's gf on ig?

miles
that girl nessa is drews gf?

yeah she is. she tried to
intimidate me and failed

bruh
did smth happen with drew?

not yet

miles
yet 😳😳😳

i'm on my way to punch his face
if he cant keep his b*tch in line

miles
u scare me
a lot

i have to go now
i'll video call u later

bruh
k but be safe!!

miles
^

i'll be so safe

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

CHAT

*drew, you*

i need to talk to u asap. u r free rn?

drew
sorry, currently golfing with JD

tonight?

drew
k, at my place?

see u there

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

a.n.
i'm back!! i hope u like this chapter bcs tbh idk what i'm doing😭
also thank u for 3k 💕
don't forget to leave a ⭐️ and a comment if u like this book, it'd make me happy 💖