||Chapter 9||Vaction😼||(3/?)||

Aoi's POV:
Aoi looked outside the window, she bounced her leg, she looked at her phone, which had buzzed, she sighed and picked it up. "What.." She mumbled, it was a groupchat she had never been on before, she sighed and opened the chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bawls-Leon
DaWeedie-Hiro
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bawls: Hina
DaWeedie: Yea hina
CherriDonut: What?
Bawls: we need u to do something for us.
CherriDonut: What do you need me to do?
DaWeedie: Keep an eye out for mondo and taka.
CherriDonut: Wrong car 🤩
Bawls: HIRO I TOLD YOU YOU FUCKING IDIOT
DaWeedie: STFU
CherriDonut: I have akane, sonia and kaz with me.
**CherriDonut added Furry**
Bawls: Oh no😢😢😢
CherriDonut: You needed to talk to someone in that car🤗
Furry: Mortals? Waking me up?
DaWeedie: Yes.
Furry: Hm. I applaud your courage.
Bawls: English please
Furry: What do you want anyway?
DaWeedie: Wait our plan wont work if we ask him!!!
Furry: Your high.
**Furry and cherridonut left the chat**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akane's POV:
Akane quickly downed whatever food she had with her. She sighed after she finished some pringle's, she looked at Aoi, than at chiaki, who was playing animal crossing, she looked at mahiro and hiyoko. "You know hiyoko.." Akane started to say. "What?" Asked hiyoko. "You and fuyuhiko are exactly alike." Akane finished. "I- Me? Me me me me me?!" Shouted hiyoko. "Now, how am i anything like that bastard baby looking bitch!" Hiyoko snapped at akane.  "Woah, slow down now, take a breath now." She said, than continued. "Your both have blonde hair, your both small, you both get aggregated quickly, you pretty much hate the exact same things.." Akane trailed off. "i- i- i-" Hiyoko stuttered, before making a pig face at akane. Mahiro gave akane the death glare. "psh." Akane said, before looking out the window. "Wait what happened?.." Asked chiaki, who had just now looked up from her switch. "Nothing!" Snapped mahiro. "Oh, okay."