Chapter 5 - C'mon C'mon

• Dedicated to Michelle T.

Niall's PoV

The last few days were horrible. Maybe because Anna always looks like she wants to kill Skylie or the fact that we're all in the same classes or that today's the Valentine's Day dance. I know I promised Anna that we're going to the dance together but I feel like she's cheating on me...

It's a weird feeling, you know? That moment when you feel distant to the girl you love (not in this case) and you never seem to reinforce the bond that you had. It's...a really weird feeling.

Anna's PoV

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" screamed Niall.

"WHAT AM I DOING TO YOU?" I shouted.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!" Niall yelled. I could see tears streaming down his face.

"Oh baby, don't worry, I still lo-"

"I DON'T." confirmed Niall. And he walked away.

I stood there frozen for a moment realizing that Niall broke up with me. I didn't know what to do next. I ran to the changeroom crying. What else could I do?

Skylie's PoV

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room, I love Taylor Swift. I can relate to her so much, kind of like right now. As I got up and went to get a drink, C'mon C'mon by One Direction came on. I broke out into song and dance until I spotted Niall. He looked sad.

Niall's PoV

The one that I came with, she had to go. But you look amazing, standing alone.

I started watching her. She was heading her way across the gym towards the drinks. There was pop, apple juice, everything except alcoholic drinks. I mean, no one wants anyone to be drunk at the Valentine's Day dance.

She was heading back to her seat with the drink in her hand. She looked absolutely flawless. She donned a magenta-coloured strapless dress with a red bow. She had a little white jacket. She wore white flats and her hair was tied back in a high ponytail. She accessorized with a simple heart necklace and bracelet.

The one that I came with, didn't know how to move, The way that you let your hair down, I can tell that you do.

She let her hair down. I knew that I needed her. She's perfect. I got up and followed her. I was right behind her and I did what the song told me to do.

My heart is racing, she's turning around, I take her by the hand and pull her close to me. She spills some juice on my shirt but I don't need a change of clothes, I need her. I sing along with the song "Hey, I've been watching you all night. For something in your eyes, saying c'mon c'mon and dance with me baby!"

Skylie's PoV

Shocked. That's was I am right now. I just stared at Niall like I was meeting him for the first time. I tried to open my mouth to speak but he dragged me into the middle of the dance floor. I threw my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist. We slow danced to I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

Niall's eyes are beautiful. They stared into mine and he started leaning in. What was I supposed to do? I knew. I closed my eyes and waited for Niall's lips to meet mine. They met and the sensation of his lips was perfect. I didn't want this moment to end. It was perfect.

Anna's PoV

WHAT?! WHY SKYLIE?! THAT WHORE?! NO. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS. She's going to get revenge. From me.

*~*~*~*

FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF