Chapter 34

Duncan's Pov

Most of my partners were at the party so I went over to talk to them. Just Nina came closer to me and tugged at my dress. I scowled at her.
" What do you want?"
" Can I see you?" She said,I knew she wasn't leaving my side any moment from now so I agreed to go with her. She pulled me inside a room and began to kiss me.
I knew it had been a long since my small friend was aroused but at least it did when I got close to Titania. What was she doing to me.

" You love her don't you" Nina said with hateful glare.
" I don't love her" I lied. Yes! I was madly in love with Titania. I couldn't admit that to anyone except Diane. I heard something like someone running off but I ignored it and pushed Nina away.
" You'll regret this Duncan" she whispered.
" Suit yourself"  I replied and left to go and look for my cupcake.

I got there just in time to see them sending Nelly into a room. I followed. Nick was hugging Nedra closely and I gritted my teeth. I thought he was a fucking married man. I went up to them praying I don't lose my temper.

" What is wrong" I asked and Titania sent me a hateful glare. What have I done this time. She pulled away from Nick and entered the room.

After a few,water splashes,Nelly woke up.
She got up and dismissed everyone else except the ones she knew.
" I can't believe I'm seeing you again Nelly I thought I lost you"
Nick said. Okay so I'm lost, and what was going on.
" Yes,brother" Nelly said and it hit me. He was Titania's Uncle.

Sweet reunion. I wished I would meet that one person I wanted to see again. Eyes were like Nelly's eyes and sometimes I got lost when the woman was speaking to me. Was she the same woman??.

Teresa, Nick's wife walked in and hugged  Nelly.
" He's been ranting so much about you"
No doubt, Teresa was really pretty. But as much as my cupcake who was ignoring me.
" Mom and Dad will be so happy to see you,they couldn't come because,Dad wasn't feeling too good" Nick said and I could see Nelly stiffen . She just smiled and nodded.

The party would have been much nicer if Titania had stopped glaring at me. Teresa and Nick made their announcement and Nick finally introduced Titania and her mom. I refused to go when my name was called so I just waved.

I saw Titania going out and I followed her." Are you ignoring me"
" No"
" Should we go"
" If you want,maybe you have other business to do as well, so I might as well wait"
" No it's fine let's go" I was a hot shocked at her words but I shrugged it away. The Old Duncan would have strangled the hell out of her. We both went inside to say our goodbyes and soon we were on our way home.

When we got home,she refused to let me speak but just rushed to her room.
I followed.
She wanted to close the door but I blocked it with my left foot. I went inside.
" What the hell is wrong with you" I shouted.
" Nothing" she shrugged and went to her closet. Was I being hypnotised or what?.

I went up to her and turned her face to me. She scowled. Her blonde her falling our of place.
I made an attempt to kiss her but a sharp sting on my cheek stopped me. I moved back glared at her and shouted.
" What did you just do?" I asked. She kept mute watching me with fearful eyes. I growled. I didn't want to hurt her this time so I left her and went to my room.I heard her footsteps behind me.
" STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted and she ran off.
Nobody has ever hit me before. I can't believe she slapped me.

So I was feeling bored and I decided on a ship name for Duncan and Nedra.
So how about Dundra or Duntania.😂😂 lemme see what you think. Wait how about Liam and Yoonie. I decided on Loonie and Yooniam. Choose one and let's roll. Enjoy!