42. FAMILY REUNION

The lights go out and I feel a smirk plaster itself on my face. My poor men have no idea what's going on and for that I feel sorry. I don't feel sorry about my plan though. How those two thought we were just going to get out of this with just a bit of BDSM gear is beyond me.

The two of them were either overly confident in my negotiation abilities or they were just really horny. Well, I think the two of them are always horny, especially Denver, but still. I turn around and make my way out of the lounge the minute the lights flicker back on.

My heeled boots click on the metal staircase and just as I'm halfway down a gun shot rings out. Fuck. That can't be good. I hurry the rest of the way and spot Rhys rushing Luke toward the M corridor. Seeing him in combat gear, dragging along a nearly-naked Luke, makes nothing but dirty thoughts flow throughout my mind.

Focus, Malyssa. I scold myself. You've already had enough sex for today.

I round the corner just in time to see Denver fighting with Seth. The image makes me roll my eyes. The man always has to make everything so damn difficult. I strip my mask from my face as I take a hard left, hearing another gunshot ring out. Just fabulous. I just hope no one fucking dies in this shit show.

I spot Wolf and a few other guys fighting with Scott's men. I saunter up, through the insane mob of porn-star-looking, pleather-clad individuals, with a malicious smile on my face. Once I get close enough I see that Abner is the one fighting Wolf. I make my way up behind Wolf and grab a knife from his holster. I quickly kneel down, lean forward, and connect one of the blades to Abner's right Achille's heel. That gives Wolf the advantage, letting him give Abner a harsh upper-cut before he falls to the ground.

"Mal, perfect timing as always." He gives me a wide grin before punching someone else in the face.

"Ah, you taught me well." I knee one of Scott's men directly in the dick. The commotion around us starts to die down as all of the other people have almost left the building. Wolf, the rest of the guys, and I have just finished taking down the rest of the men which leaves me satisfied.

"Where is the sick fuck?" Wolf spits out a wad of blood on the floor.

"Oh I'm sure he'll show up once I hit the alarm." But the alarm closes the building down. So, the only way I'm ringing it is when I know every single other person is out of the building. I know a lot of the people here probably deserved to be shot or tortured in some way shape or form but the later they'd probably enjoy, especially since they were here.

"Here, put these on." Wolf hands me a set of combat boots and shorts making me quirk a brow. "Listen, it's more practical fighting attire and I practically raised you, Malyssa. Please, put some fucking clothes on."

I snort out a laugh and take a causal look around to the rest of the men who are on guard, not paying me much attention. I bend over and quickly unzip my thigh high boots. I kick them off and step into the shorts and then the combat boots, lacing them up with haste.

"Give me a knife." I hold out an expectant hand.

"I've brought you a holster full of them." He gives me a sardonic laugh. "And since when do you only ever want one?" The double meaning of his words makes me want to laugh because he's right, in more ways than one.

"Just give me one first. That's all I need for now." He hands me over a knife and I cut the cape-like fabric of my outfit off, leaving me with with just a sort of corset halter-top looking thing on. It's not very practical but at least my tits look great. He hands me the holster which holds a gun on either side as well as two knives. After I fit myself with it I ask, "alright, is everyone out?"