𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

[𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐍]

This takes place in Outworld, where there were people on the streets, walking and talking. As Mileena is with her crew was trying to find a way to get to Kotal Kahn. "20 million.." Kano calls out the man's name, and tells him, "What's the expression? 'S'not worth the dirt on my shoe'?" After he said that D'Vorah told him that Kotal has always bargained with him seconds after silence, before Kano assured her and tells her that he would give them his intel, upgraded weapons for the Civil War. "Might be nice to kick back a bit." Kano tells Kotal, which made Kotal assume that he knows Mileena's location. "And a while rebel army. S'gotta be worth at least... fifty." After Kano said that, Kotal tells for him to end this conflict while the Black Dragon member looks at Mileena and Rain outside on the rooftop sneakily. "Right. Do we have a deal?" The man asks.

The ride stops, making the bug lady look and Kotal concerned. D'Vorah assisted on seeing what was going on and tells for Kotal to not be concerned. Leaving only Kano and Kotal inside... She sees the blockage area and tells them, "Make way for Kotal Kahn! Move!" While walking up to the commotion.

[𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖]

"The Tarkatans are in position. We await your order." A female Edenian tells Mileena, which made the woman give Tanya her order as she and some Tarkatans walk off together. "Stopping a carriage is nothing. Killing an emperor..." "False emperor!" Mileena interrupts Rain from finishing his sentence, but the male Edenian happens to tell her that she has powers that she won't use since the amulet can cause harm to herself. Mileena on the other hand says that she needs more time. "The rain falls when it may."

"No matter- if Kano does what I paid him to do." She replies and looks down at the commotion. "Now! Do it!" D'Vorah commands them sternly. Both Kotal and Kano sat inside the ride, as they wait for the commotion to simmer down, but instead there is a clash between the Tarkatans and Kotal's armies, which gave Kano the chance to attack Kotal while he was distracted. But the emperor of Outworld wasn't gonna let that slide, and decides to protect himself from getting injured by the Black Dragon member, whom he thought he could trust. They fight inside the wagon before they ended up outside as Kotal punches the mercenary straight in his face before standing up, which Kano follows by just so he could fight him.

"Keep your 50 million. Mileena's giving me twice that to take you out!" Kano tells him. Minutes later, is defeated by Kotal. "You're not worth the dirt on my shoe." The emperor tells him before he grabs his knife and stabs him in the back, but as he was about to end Kano's life... Something stops him. It was Tanya, whom jumps down to face the emperor herself. "You are the Edenian, Tanya."

"I'm pleased you remember me, Kotal." She attacks him before they engage in Kombat and Kotal promises that he will get all of Mileena's followers, especially Tanya. "You're rebellion is all that prevents it." They both begin to fight, so that way Kotal can find Mileena and end her once and for all. After Tanya ended up on the floor, Kotal is attacked by only two Tarkatans. And after he killed the last one that came up to him, he spots Mileena with Rain and some Tarkatans on the rooftop. "She tasks me. For the last time." He teleports up on the rooftop, making the femme fatale notice him and then orders the Tarkatans to kill him, but they all ended up dying in the process. Mileena decides to attack Kotal, but she falls to the ground.

"Another Edenian. The supposed half-god." The Demi-God uses his rain magic and traps Kotal inside of his rain bubble, but Kotal escapes from it with his powers and decides to attack Rain, but ends up falling to the ground after Rain disappears and kicks him to the floor. He groans and slowly gets up, just to see Rain teleport to his spot as well.

"My intentions... are to teach you the difference between pretension... and Godhood." They fight, and Kotal proves to Rain that he is more capable than him with his powers. "That should silence you." Kotal says, after Rain ended up losing and on the floor since he was knocked out cold. Erron Black sees their rival, and looks at Kotal for his command. "You won't touch him again." He punches Rain, before pulling out his gun and prepares to end his life, but Mileena's Sai went through his arm. "But I will." Mileena walks up to Kotal before they went face-to-face.

"As the heir to my father, Shao Kahn. I, Mileena, Kahnum of Outworld... order your execution!" Kotal and Mileena clash at one another, as the guy proves the supposed Kahnum wrong, and promised that there will be an execution for her. As Mileena slowly stands up from the floor, she decides to use the amulet when Kotal was speaking to her about executing her, and as she used the amulet, some of Kotal's men disappeared and Mileena fell in defeat due to her hand messing up from the amulet's power. Rain and Mileena both teleport, while D'Vorah checks on the Emperor.

"What did my Emperor see?" The bug ask and all Kotal tell her was, "A mere cub... grown to be a jaguar."

[𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐒]

Cassie, Rekka, Jacqui, Jin, and Takeda were looking at the Lin Kuei temple on the map while Johnny was in the back observing them. "Once we hit the drop point, we split up. Jacqui and I will come in from the south, Rekka, you will come from east. You two from the west." Cassie tells her teammates. "Rendezvous here. The north entrance." Jacqui asks. "Then what? A simple pickup and go?" Jin asks Cassie, before she simply tells him, "We bag 'em if he resist."

"Resistance might be more possible than you think..." Takeda tells them.

"Don't sweat it. It comes to that, Sub-Zero won't know what hit him." Cass repiles.