Part 3 ( Face Off)

Swara turns her face with a frown in her face. She can't understand why he is shouting. Firstly she got scared but composed her. She wake up with a jerk and came forward. Sanskaar realized this is not Kavya. But he is still annoyed, he thought maybe a random girl who is interested in him just like the girls do. They all throw themselves on him. Whoever she is Sanskaar is irritated. He didn't expect any girl in his room. Specially after yesterday's incident with his father, this sight disturbed his mind.

Sanskaar : (Still rude) Who are you? What you want? ( Swara was going to tell something) I don't want your stupid explanation just leave the room.

Swara is standing there still. She don't know what to tell. This man is not letting her utter a word.

Swara : Please listen to me first.......

Swara was about to talk further suddenly nurse arrived with some medicines.

Swara's Pov

Oo Durga Maa please save me. Now what will happen if he shouts like this in front of this nurse? She will surely come to know that we are strangers. They will throw me out of the gate. No Swara why will you go out. This Mr. Angry Bird should go out, after all he is the one who is responsible for this mess. I don't know what they will do. Whether they will tie me up or hand me over to the police? And what about those legal documents? No no Swara you have to do something. Urrrghhh!!!  Think Swara think. Later on i will see you Mr. Arrogant 😡😡.

Pov ends

Nurse : Good morning.

Swara came out of her thoughts.

Swara : Good morning.

Nurse came there with some tablets after placing the rest in the table. She was going to give one to Sanskaar but Swara snatched it. She was confused. Swara received a angry glare from Sanskaar but she didn't react. As if she didn't notice.

Swara : (to the nurse) Listen you should immediately go and inform Dr. Sen (the doctor who is treating Sanskaar) about his health. You go and tell him that he got back his sense just few minutes ago. Dr. Sen need to check him right now.

Nurse : But ma'am i need to give him this tablet as instructed by doctor.

Swara : No first you should inform him. I will give him this medicine. Don't worry. Dr Sen needs to check his present condition.

Nurse : But ma'am..... Okay I'm going.

She left the room. Swara hurriedly went towards the door and after peeing outside she come back. She was breathing heavily keeping her hand in her chest.

Sanskaar was seeing all her tantrums. He was watching her each and every movement. What she is trying to do? He thought. Sanskaar being Sanskaar was going to shout again but Swara handed him a glass of water. Now it's too much for Sanskaar.

Sanskaar : I told you to leave and why are u still staying here? ( this time more loudly)

Swara : (in mind) I can't talk with him decently he will obviously not listening. All these sweet gestures will not work. He is yelling a lot.

Sanskaar : Can't you hear me?

Swara : (this time little loudly) Listen Mr. Whoever you are, don't shout like this in hospital. Don't you have manners? First let me finish the whole thing.

Sanskaar : ( Quite irritated) How can you tell me Mr. Whoever ? Do you know who i am? I can get rid of you right now. You can't talk with me like this.

Swara : See whoever you are that doesn't matter. You can be PM. You can be a celebrity. That's none of my business. First listen what i want to say. After hearing it you can shout like this as much as you want. No one will stop you.