Chapter One

Cyrus's P. O. V

My phone pinged as I picked up my bag, I let out a sigh and pulled it out of my pocket to see it was a message from Aliyah.

Aliyah - Do you think I should try a different hairstyle today or no?

Me - Honestly your hair is fine.

Aliyah- Are you sure?

Me- yeah.

Aliyah - okay see ya in a bit.

I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I opened my door and walked out, the door closed itself behind me.

I walked down the stairs, hearing the arguments from the kitchen. I let out another sigh and walked into the kitchen to see mom fixing up school lunches as cyrpus and carina were arguing at the breakfast bar.

Mom let out a sigh and rolls her eyes, she looked up and smiled at me. "Morning baby." She said as she put the strawberries in the lunch box.

"Morning Mom."I said with half a smile on my face, I sat by carina and looked at the two." Why are you two arguing again? "

"Cause he thinks that I shouldn't sit next to Joah in science!" Carina replied in a frustrated tone. "He's being silly and it isn't my fault."

"Uh! Yes it is!" Cyprus said as he threw his hands in the air. "You could ask the teacher to move you."

Mom placed a plate of toast in front of me and smiled at me. "Baby, leave them to it, I'm waiting for your dad to come down and sort them."

I nodded, I picked up a slice of toast from the plate and took a bit of it.

Then Carina let out a sigh and looked at Cyprus. "Fine, I'll ask to move."

"Hallajuh! They finally came to a compromise." Mom said as she closed their lunch boxes.

Carina looked at mom and smiled. "Mumma, we aren't that bad."

"I never said that darling, it's just I'm tired." Mom said as she pushed the lunch boxes towards the two. "Luna still isn't well."

"Can't you take her to the doctors?" I replied as I looked at her.

Dad walked into the kitchen, with Luna on his chest. He looked at us and smiled. "Morning mijos and Mija."

"Morning dad." The three of us said together.

Dad walked over to mom, he gave her kiss.

"I'm eating my toast." I said as I rolled my eyes at them.

Dad let out a laugh. "We will see when you meet the one."

Mom put her hand on luna's back, she looked at her. "Baby, are you still not feeling well?"

She nodded. "Yeah mummy, my body hurts so much."

"You'll get better soon Lun Lun." I said with a sweet smile on my face.

She turned her head to me and looked at me. "Cywrus, can you hold me a bit?

I nodded."Sure."

Dad walked over to me, I took luna off him and she laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

Carina looked at Dad. "Daddy, are you taking me to school?"

"Yeah baby, I will. Let me just drink my coffee." He said as he walked to mom, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

I looked down at Luna. "Little sissy isn't well."

Cyprus jumped off his stool and walked over to us. "Should we watch the snowman film after school?"

She let out a chuckle then a cough and nodded.

Dad's phone started to ring, he pulled out his pocket and answered it then cut the phone off. He looked at me. "Uncle Chris is waiting outside for you."

I nodded. Mom walked over to me and took luna off me, she kissed my cheek and stroked my cheek. "Have a good day baby."

I kissed her cheek and nodded, I hopped off the stool. "Bye everyone, see ya later."

"See ya."Carina and Cyprus said with smiles on their faces.

" See ya later bud!"Dad yelled after me as I left the kitchen and walked out of the house.

I went into the car to see aliyah sitting there and kat sitting in the front seat.

Uncle Chris looked at me in the rear view mirror." Ready to go? "

" Yup. "

-

Aliyah laid her head on my shoulder and let out a sigh. "Dad thinks I don't like eve, but I do."

"Of course you do, she's your sister." I replied as I looked down at my hands.

"I just don't like Candice."Aliyah confessed as she looked up at the sky." She isn't Anouk and I don't want her, she's just so terrible."

"Give her chance, just for uncle Richard." I said as I looked at her. "You owe him that much."

She nodded, she lifted her head off my shoulder. "Thank you Mr wise guy."

She let out a sigh and rested her hand on mine."How are you coping today though?"

"I'm good." I replied, trying my voice not to break.

She squeezed my hand. "Are you sure? It's been more than a month now."

"I know Aliyah, I'm trying to move on."

"You don't need to do it so fast." She said as she let out a sigh. "He was a big impact on our lives and it will take time."

"Get in the car!" Uncle Richard yelled from his car.

I looked up from my hands and got up, I looked at aliyah. "Let's go home."

We walked to the car, I got in and uncle Richard looked at me. "Hey cy, you good?"

"Yeah I am, you?"

He nodded. "All good." Then he looked at aliyah.

The arguments started. I pulled my earphones out of my backpack and connected it to my phone.

The songs played as I looked outside the window, waiting to get home.

20 mintues after, I was at home. I pulled out my ear phones as uncle Richard stopped the car.

I picked up my backpack and looked at unlce Richard. "Thanks tio, I'll see you later." I looked at aliyah. "I'll speak to you later."

She nodded. "Bye Cyrus."

"Bye Cyrus." Uncle Richard added.

I nodded and I got out of the car, I walked up to the house and opened the door.

I walked into the house, to see carina watching some cake show. "Hey Car, wheres mom?"

She turned over her shoulder and looked at me. "Hey Cy, mom's on the phone to abuela."

"Dad?"

"Uncle Erick came, then they went somewhere." Carina replied as she smiled at me. "Are you okay though?"

I nodded. I walked towards the stairs and went upstairs, I went to my room and closed the door.

All of a sudden, the tears began to streamed down my face as I sat on my bed.

I let out a sniff and wiped away my tears but they kept on coming.

Chapter one, I hope you liked it. I'm going to try my best to keep on updating and making good chapters as it has been ages since I've written a book.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Besos

Halayna x