Chapter Three

Next day

Cyrus p.o.v

My earphones were in as I watched luicifer on my phone, ever so focused on it.

My bedroom door opened, I looked up to see mom standing there. I put my phone down and pulled out my earphones. "Yeah mom?"

She walked into the room and closed the door behind her, she sat on the edge of my bed. "Cairno, we have to talk."

I sat up on my bed, crossed legged. "What about?"

She let out a sigh. "I heard you crying in your room yesterday, I didn't know whether to come in."

"Mom, I was-"

She cut me off and placed her hand on top of my mine. "I've been where you are, you don't need to lie."

Tears swelled up into my eyes, trying not to cry.

"I understand carino, I really do. I've been where you are, it's scary when you are alone, but you aren't." Mom continued. "Losing someone so special to you kills a person."

Tears began to trickled down her face, she brought her free hand to her face and wiped the tears away. "Your unlce Royce, he was everything to me. He helped me get through things that I never thought I could."

She gave my hand a squeeze, tears started to stream down my face. "It's hard, it's so fucking hard to cope without him but we have to cause that's what he wanted."

"M-Mom.."I began to say as I looked up at her, trying my best not to choke my words."I-I can't, I really can't."

She pulled me towards her, I buried my face in her chest, sobbing away. She placed her chin on top of my head as her hand rubbed my back.

"I-I know baby, I know. He loved you, he loved us all." She said. "He was so excited when he found out that I was pregnant with you."

I let out a soft chuckle, I laid my head on moms chest. "He never did take me to that club."

Mom let out a chuckle. "But he did take you to dye your hair green."

A few more tears trickled down my face. "M-Mom, I miss him too much."

"I know you do carino, so do I."

We sat there with silence sat in the door, then a knock came from the door. "Mumm!" Carina yelled from behind the door.

Mom rolled her eyes, carina ran into the room, I pulled myself away from mom.

She looked at us, she put her hands on her hips. "Having a hugfest without me?" Then she jumped into between me and mom, she put her arms around us. "I love you both so much."

Mom kissed her cheek."We love you too."

I pulled away and looked at her. "Where's Dad?"

"Oh yeah, i was supposed to tell Mom that uncle Erick is here."Carina replied as she looked at us with a smile on her. "And i wanted to ask mom if me and venice could go to the park?"

Mom looked at her. "Only if cyprus goes with you."

Carina rolled her eyes."Why does he always have to come for?"

"Because hes your brother."Mom replied as she looked at her sternly. "It isn't fair on him, if venice doesn't mind then why do you?"

Carina let out a groan and got up. "Fine, we will take Cyprus with us." Then she left the room.

Mom got up from the bed, she looked at me and smiled."I'm always here if you need to talk, you know im always here for you."

I nodded. "I know mom, i'll come down in a bit."

"Thats fine, baby."Mom said then she left the room, she closed the door behind her. I picked up my phone and went on to messages to see aliyah left me a message yesterday.

me- I'm okay, don't worry about me.👍

me - How are you though? Did you speak to tio about it?

In an instant, i got a reply back from her.

Aliyah - Everything is good, how can i not worry about you?

me - Its easy, but im happy everything is good.

Aliyah - Thanks ❤💕

Me- Uncle erick has come, i've gotta go down, speak to you later x 

Aliyah - okay speak later.

I put my phone in my pocket and got off my bed, i looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look like i was crying so thats a good sign. i walked out of my room with the door closed behind me. 

I walked downstairs and into the living room to see Uncle erick there with Dad, watching the foot ball match. 

"Hey cyrus!"Uncle erick said as i sat next to him. 

"Hey uncle erick!"I said as i gave him a side-hug. "Who's winning so far?"

"Barca is lacking a bit."Uncle erick replied with a sigh. "They need to win so they can get in the finals."

I let out a soft chuckle. "More like you need them to win to win your bet against uncle chris."

Uncle Erick let out a laugh and ruffled my hair with his hand. "What can i say?"

Dad looked at me and smiled. "Dont tell me you are supporting Bayern."

I put my hands up and shrugged my shoulders. "I can't say."